US$182
US$174
US$169
US$160
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$266
US$158
US$146
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$226
US$202
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$186
US$166
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$247
US$238
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$237
US$599
US$462
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to downtownroad noisecomfy bedfront desk ladyuber ridestar hoteltop floorother hotelsconvenient locationinterstatebroadway
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stopped here at the end of a Los Angeles to Nashville/Manchester roadtrip and was impressed by the price. It's a pretty standard motel, but our room as clean, big enough and we got a shower and a good nights sleep. It's a 10minute drive from downtown Nashville which we didn't find too inconvenient. When we checked in the staff were polite and efficient. The whole experience was just fine.
We did get approached by a homeless guy as we unloaded our car but he was very polite and this is hardly the motel's fault.
It's just off the interstate, so the area is much like other places where there are a bunch of motel's..not great, but not terrible. There's also a Waffle House just around the corner, so breakfast is easy!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Managment A, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Mandacurrell,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. We hope that you stay with us again should you return to the area.

Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, TN

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this place and there was a dead roach by our door. And the last night we stayed this guy got 3000 dollars worth of stuff stolen from his rv parked in back. He called the cops and the cops also found a resident in the hotel selling crack out of their room. Not a good location or environment to bring anything of value with you. It wasn't worth the money we spent and our lack of security. Everything was broken or not working practically. The security cameras were dead, the computer wasn't working, and the continental breakfast was just junk food from a gas station ( honey buns, frosted donuts, cold coffee) this place is not worth your time or money, please move on!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Girlsnextdoor,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. My apologies for not responding sooner. I am concerned about the issues you experienced with us. We are an exterior location and located near downtown Nashville. We try our best to ensure the safety and security of our guests. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of valuables from vehicles. We have had very few issues at our property compared to other businesses. Due to local codes, we can only offer limited light snacks in our lobby. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, TN

Reviewed 26 May 2012

First the place is located near other motels, in a pretty rough looking area.
It was 2 am when we checked in and were surprised that they were not too grumpy.
It was more than either of us wanted to pay (thanks nashville taxes..) but we just couldn't drive any more.

We had our chiuhaua in the car and had intended to keep her there in her crate until we left early in the morning. The person at check in commented that they had seen the dog in my car and that she was not allowed in as it was a no pet facility. I explained that I didn't mind, she was going to stay in the car anyways, and proceeded to get my key and sign the paperwork.

Right as I was doing this, THEIR dog walked right behind them and laid on his bed, in clear sight of the lobby desk. That irritated me a little bit, but its what ever.

The room had a tv that didn't work (seriously) and I could not even get a wifi signal, much less connect to it.
The towels were scratchy and the bathroom was okay. The room appeared clean and the air conditioning worked.

Didn't know anything about breakfast, nor did we care, so I can't comment on that.

The room was clean and decent for a night, no bugs or random critters, but not somewhere I would stay again if I had other choices available.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Dear Tess H,

I appreciate the fact that you shared a review with us. My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms. I am sorry that we could not accommodate your pet. I am a pet lover myself and have since decided to begin allowing pets for $10 and then $5 for each additional night with a 2 pet limit. We hope that you consider staying with us again in the future.

Raj-Americas Best Value Inn
Nashville/Downtown, TN

Reviewed 8 August 2011

This is a very inexpensive hotel - only about $50. We stayed here one night because it's a fairly short drive to downtown and other reviews indicated the hotel had been updated. While the furniture was fairly new, all the linens were of poor quality, especially the towels. The bath area has been updated but it appears they did the work themselves (new vanity with under-mounted sink but poorly installed, rubber sticking out from under the faucet, etc). The previous reviewer didn't mind the free breakfast but it was only coffee, juice and packaged donuts and rolls. We skipped it and drove to a restaurant instead. Also, there is no seating in the breakfast area, so you have to take the food back to your room. Cleanliness was okay but the bathroom floor could use better cleaning. The door could be double-locked, but there was no safety chain or bolt. I wedged a chair under the door handle to feel a bit safer. The wifi worked well.

Room Tip: We got a better price by calling than what showed on the Internet and used our AAA discount.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Managment A, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Kathy B,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about our motel. Since your last stay, we have bought new linens, flat-panel TV's in several rooms, a/c units, and added microfridges. There are plans to upgrade our continental breakfast by adding more variety. We hope that the updates will enhance the overall guest experience. Our property was renovated in 2008 and all work was completed by a licensed contractor. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville TN

Reviewed 29 June 2011

I happened to look at the reviews to this hotel after I booked a stay there and was nervous after seeing the bad reviews.

Upon arriving around 3AM I was surprised to see the hotel staff was not grumpy like I am used to at the wee hours of the morning.

My room was clean and neat. Fresh smelling, including the bathroom. The next morning while partaking the free breakfast (it was so-so, but free!) I chatted with them about the bad review that scared me and they believed it was from someone who saw it before the renovations, this is believable because everything in the room looked pretty new.

Id stay here again anytime. Close to food and not far from the airport.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Dear WarMace,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly-renovated guest rooms and convenient location. If you ever return to the area, we would love to have you as our guest.

Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville TN