All reviewsclose to downtownroad noisecomfy beduber ridestar hotelother hotelsinterstate
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We had 2 rooms for one night. They were alright for the price, $43. The rooms were clean and quiet. Only clock is on the microwave and it is hard to see. The remote didn't turn the TV on. You had to push a button on the side of the set, after that the remote worked fine. The only places to eat were fast food. It looked like a couple of restaurants had closed. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Managment A, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear AdakC,

I appreciate you taking the time to share a review with us. I am pleased that you brought the issues to our attention. We strive to maintain clean rooms and friendly service. I have addressed the minor issues with housekeeping so that future guests are not inconvenienced. We do also have alarm clocks in our rooms at this time.

Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

I woke up countless times throughout the night to loud vehicles on the road straight out front, once to yelling and screaming right infromt of my room, several more times to a bunch of morons on motorbikes revving and making absolutely undue noise driving around the hotel to a property just behind (through next doors carpark). And twice to people in the next room shaking the wall between us.
Other than that everything seemed clean and tidy, everything in room worked. Air con was cold, wifi had full signal on iPhone in my room.
I thought it was slightly overpriced for what it is and where it is.

I won't stay here again as I woke up tired from the amount of interruptions to sleep so I might as well have spent the $70 on liquor and slept in the back of my car downtown

• Stayed: July 2012
Managment A, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

We apologize for your experience at the ABVI Nashville Downtown. We are part of the Metro area and the motel stays fairly busy. If there is a disturbance or excessive noise from another room, we would always help get the issue resolved. Please advise of any issues. We are here to make your experience at our facility enjoyable. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stopped here at the end of a Los Angeles to Nashville/Manchester roadtrip and was impressed by the price. It's a pretty standard motel, but our room as clean, big enough and we got a shower and a good nights sleep. It's a 10minute drive from downtown Nashville which we didn't find too inconvenient. When we checked in the staff were polite and efficient. The whole experience was just fine.
We did get approached by a homeless guy as we unloaded our car but he was very polite and this is hardly the motel's fault.
It's just off the interstate, so the area is much like other places where there are a bunch of motel's..not great, but not terrible. There's also a Waffle House just around the corner, so breakfast is easy!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Mandacurrell,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. We hope that you stay with us again should you return to the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this place and there was a dead roach by our door. And the last night we stayed this guy got 3000 dollars worth of stuff stolen from his rv parked in back. He called the cops and the cops also found a resident in the hotel selling crack out of their room. Not a good location or environment to bring anything of value with you. It wasn't worth the money we spent and our lack of security. Everything was broken or not working practically. The security cameras were dead, the computer wasn't working, and the continental breakfast was just junk food from a gas station ( honey buns, frosted donuts, cold coffee) this place is not worth your time or money, please move on!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Girlsnextdoor,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. My apologies for not responding sooner. I am concerned about the issues you experienced with us. We are an exterior location and located near downtown Nashville. We try our best to ensure the safety and security of our guests. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of valuables from vehicles. We have had very few issues at our property compared to other businesses. Due to local codes, we can only offer limited light snacks in our lobby. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

First the place is located near other motels, in a pretty rough looking area.
It was 2 am when we checked in and were surprised that they were not too grumpy.
It was more than either of us wanted to pay (thanks nashville taxes..) but we just couldn't drive any more.

We had our chiuhaua in the car and had intended to keep her there in her crate until we left early in the morning. The person at check in commented that they had seen the dog in my car and that she was not allowed in as it was a no pet facility. I explained that I didn't mind, she was going to stay in the car anyways, and proceeded to get my key and sign the paperwork.

Right as I was doing this, THEIR dog walked right behind them and laid on his bed, in clear sight of the lobby desk. That irritated me a little bit, but its what ever.

The room had a tv that didn't work (seriously) and I could not even get a wifi signal, much less connect to it.
The towels were scratchy and the bathroom was okay. The room appeared clean and the air conditioning worked.

Didn't know anything about breakfast, nor did we care, so I can't comment on that.

The room was clean and decent for a night, no bugs or random critters, but not somewhere I would stay again if I had other choices available.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Dear Tess H,

I appreciate the fact that you shared a review with us. My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms. I am sorry that we could not accommodate your pet. I am a pet lover myself and have since decided to begin allowing pets for $10 and then $5 for each additional night with a 2 pet limit. We hope that you consider staying with us again in the future.

Raj-Americas Best Value Inn