All reviewsclose to downtownroad noisecomfy beduber ridestar hotelother hotelsinterstate
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I came in middle of night after coming from another hotel whose rooms were horrible. the manager RAJ(might b spelt wrong), let us view two rooms n then worked with us on the pricing due to our situation. he was friendly and courteoud and didnt make us feel like we were a bother. the rooms were very clean,spacious, and warming. I would definently stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Managment A, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Janelle_luna,

Thank you for sharing a traveler review with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly and accommodating service, and clean rooms. We hope that you stay with us or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns across the Country.

Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown TN

Reviewed 4 October 2012

We had 2 rooms for one night. They were alright for the price, $43. The rooms were clean and quiet. Only clock is on the microwave and it is hard to see. The remote didn't turn the TV on. You had to push a button on the side of the set, after that the remote worked fine. The only places to eat were fast food. It looked like a couple of restaurants had closed. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Dear AdakC,

I appreciate you taking the time to share a review with us. I am pleased that you brought the issues to our attention. We strive to maintain clean rooms and friendly service. I have addressed the minor issues with housekeeping so that future guests are not inconvenienced. We do also have alarm clocks in our rooms at this time.

Reviewed 28 July 2012 via mobile

I woke up countless times throughout the night to loud vehicles on the road straight out front, once to yelling and screaming right infromt of my room, several more times to a bunch of morons on motorbikes revving and making absolutely undue noise driving around the hotel to a property just behind (through next doors carpark). And twice to people in the next room shaking the wall between us.
Other than that everything seemed clean and tidy, everything in room worked. Air con was cold, wifi had full signal on iPhone in my room.
I thought it was slightly overpriced for what it is and where it is.

I won't stay here again as I woke up tired from the amount of interruptions to sleep so I might as well have spent the $70 on liquor and slept in the back of my car downtown

• Stayed: July 2012
Managment A, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Nashville/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

We apologize for your experience at the ABVI Nashville Downtown. We are part of the Metro area and the motel stays fairly busy. If there is a disturbance or excessive noise from another room, we would always help get the issue resolved. Please advise of any issues. We are here to make your experience at our facility enjoyable. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stopped here at the end of a Los Angeles to Nashville/Manchester roadtrip and was impressed by the price. It's a pretty standard motel, but our room as clean, big enough and we got a shower and a good nights sleep. It's a 10minute drive from downtown Nashville which we didn't find too inconvenient. When we checked in the staff were polite and efficient. The whole experience was just fine.
We did get approached by a homeless guy as we unloaded our car but he was very polite and this is hardly the motel's fault.
It's just off the interstate, so the area is much like other places where there are a bunch of motel's..not great, but not terrible. There's also a Waffle House just around the corner, so breakfast is easy!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Mandacurrell,

On behalf of the staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. We hope that you stay with us again should you return to the area.

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this place and there was a dead roach by our door. And the last night we stayed this guy got 3000 dollars worth of stuff stolen from his rv parked in back. He called the cops and the cops also found a resident in the hotel selling crack out of their room. Not a good location or environment to bring anything of value with you. It wasn't worth the money we spent and our lack of security. Everything was broken or not working practically. The security cameras were dead, the computer wasn't working, and the continental breakfast was just junk food from a gas station ( honey buns, frosted donuts, cold coffee) this place is not worth your time or money, please move on!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Girlsnextdoor,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. My apologies for not responding sooner. I am concerned about the issues you experienced with us. We are an exterior location and located near downtown Nashville. We try our best to ensure the safety and security of our guests. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of valuables from vehicles. We have had very few issues at our property compared to other businesses. Due to local codes, we can only offer limited light snacks in our lobby. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.