“Great”

Ranked #47 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Santa Fe, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great staff, great rooms ... great breakfast. can't wait till the remodel is finished! Gwen is fantastic manager or leader ... Ben was helpful ... Michael and Darryl were great valets and all of the front desk ladies were helpful, polite, courteous, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Wadsworth, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel has always been our favorite place to stay because the price versus what you got was a great value until last week. We were horrified upon arrival to find that the room rates have doubled! Yes they have repainted, new TV and linens and tile in the bathroom...NOT worth the extra money! It is still an old hotel with small rooms and bathrooms! The personnel at the front desk were NOT friendly or helpful. The attitude we got was if we didn't like it then go somewhere else. We are planning another trip to Nashville in Oct with 4 other couples and will definitely NOT be staying here.... or any other time we visit Nashville.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lynn S

Travellers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Zurich, Switzerland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel looks like a parking garage from the outside.It's being renovated, so there's a lot of mess and noise. They should lower the prices because of the constructions.
It's close to most downtown attractions though.
It was very noisy at night. We could hardly sleep. Drunk people
in front of the room talking. You could hear every word from the people next door. The rooms are small. The balcony is dirty (especially now with the constructions). People were smoking on the balkony (uug!). The staff at the reception wasn't very friendly and helpul. The lady at the breakfast room was very nice!

They charge 16 USD extra per day / car for the parking (+tip). We spent way too much money on that hotel.

The breakfast buffet didn't have anything healty. So I skipped it.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank ak86188113
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

The people were nice but the stay was terrible. The hotel was under construction and the place reeked. They charged us $180, but it should have been $50 in my honest opinion. They were, however, working hard to better the stay and kept talking about future visits.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hoover, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We, 2 friends and I, had a "girls" trip to Nashville to see KISS/Def Leppard and I was originally scheduled to stay Wednesday night at a Marriott by the Airport......I decided to go up early with my friends and stay with them at the Best Western........BAD CHOICE! I guess, since I work for Marriott, I just EXPECT more but this hotel is really bad. My friend and I were drying our hair and a fuse in the room BLEW and we were out of power AND air for about 45 minutes. I've worked in the hotel industry for 30 years and I've NEVER had this happen!! Then, when we called downstairs to let them know that we had NO POWER, Gwen was very rude to us. Her tone of voice was HORRIBLE and I would NEVER speak to one of my guests that way!!! I later called the GM and, guess what, he is also RUDE!! On a positive note, the man who parked our car was AWESOME and the breakfast girl was very friendly and nice........maybe THEY should be GM and front desk associate!!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Janet H
Chesterfield
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Good value for money for downtown hotel. Within easy walking distance of Broadway. WiFi OK but a little slow. Breakfast was good. We had no problems with noise. Hotel was undergoing renovation, but that did not cause any issues.
Car parking here is valet parking, object at cost of this, but had no issues getting car when we required it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Nashville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel was under construction. I knew that when I booked the room. They made it sound like it was only in part of the hotel. WRONG! It is the entire hotel. The walkways to the rooms were terrible and unsafe. There were wires sticking out of the walls, garbage bags leaking on the floors, and open railings off the second story right next to the breakfast room. When I arrived I felt as if I was disturbing the valet and the front desk staff. The rest of the staff were very kind. I WONT stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family