“Personal story” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #87 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Calera, Alabama, United States
“Personal story”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

The staff was friendly and courteous. The rooms were neat and clean. I would recommend this establishment again.

1 Thank Mitzi S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Rocky Face, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

This is the 3rd year we have stayed at the GuestHouse Inn on Music Valley Rd. in Nashville, and we will continue to stay there. The front desk staff are great. The price and location are great. The rooms are nice, clean, and it's very quiet there! All this makes for a wonderful time. It is very convenient with ICE! near, and good restaurants across the street and down the street. Everyone should give the GuestHouse a try - you won't be disappointed in my opinion.

Laura W.

2 Thank Laura W
Lee's Summit, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

We stayed at theGuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley December 16th-19th.
I was so impressed by the staff and price of the Guest House in Nashville Music Valley!
The price could not be beat!
$71.00 a night (+tax) with a free yummy breakfast, Free shuttle to and from the airport and the Gaylord Opry Hotel /Convention center. (It is within walking distance to the Gaylord but the shuttle was nice due to the weather)
The service was excellent, in fact beyond excellent!
We were in town for a dance competition and several of my daughters friends were staying at the Gaylord ($179.00 + tax + resort fee+ $40.00 airport shuttle). They wanted to swim and we had left her swim suit at the hotel. I called to have the shuttle pick me up so I could get her suit. The wonderful front desk attendant said the driver was leaving in 5 minutes to go to the Gaylord and she offered to just get my daughters suit and have him drop it off to me at the Delta portico outside the Gaylord!
So, in less than 15 min my daughter had her suit and never missed a minute of swim time with her friends. They were just SO amazing!
The rooms were Clean and smelled nice. They offered a full goodie basket of shampoos, lotions and the like in the room.
I highly recommend this Hotel.

2 Thank MelissaKF
Buffalo, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2011

We stayed at the Guesthouse Nov 11 - 14. Everyone was very friendly, helped answer questions and gave great suggestions for restaurants and best way to downtown! Our King Suite was clean; we had access to everything we needed. Internet was important for me - I had absolutely no trouble connecting. In and and check out were a breeze. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Barbara K
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

I stayed at GuestHouse on November 10, 2011. I will be booking there again soon. The front desk clerk (Sue) was very professional and friendly. My room was comfortable and clean. I asked for an extra pillow and coffee and Sue provided them. I was hungry and Sue suggested ordering from one of the local restaurants. I never had to leave the hotel!! I ate, showered, and went to the lounge on the first floor. The bartender Al was awesome.. Lisa was singing some country tunes that night.The next morning they provided an awesome free breakfast with make your own fresh waffles!! I had a very relaxing time.. This was a good getaway for me Thanks Guesthouse!!!!! See you again soon!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Tanja P
Rogers City, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

Stayed at the GuestHouse Inn Music Valley November 11th -13th. This is a great place to stay, central location within walking distance to the many attractions. The Hotel Staff was very friendly and professional. The Hotel is an older one but in good condition. Would stay here again when in Nashville.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Bry92
Ottawa ON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

Personnaly I have enjoyed staying here twice. I am going to Nashville in December but we are staying closer to Broadway as we are just going for a short visit of three nights, so I decided to splurge a little and stay where there is a little more luxury.. I will let you all know the difference of the two places when I get back. Guesthouse is amazing for the price. Great breakfast, included. Our room both times was very clean and they were nothing but accomodating.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple