GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgrand ole opryopryland hotelcontinental breakfastroom was cleanhot tubindoor poolbob evansunderground parkinghard boiled eggsfree shuttlewithin walking distancefront desk staffgeneral jacksonyogurtwould stay here againice machineshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and 1/2 the price of surrounding hotels. Great place if you are looking for value. We stayed one night and I would stay here again. Frig and microwave in room is a nice touch.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meg C
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Due to the expense of the conference location at the Opryland and the fact it was already booked, we stayed here. Public areas, lobby, hallways, breakfast room, all up to date and newer in appearance. Our room seemed "tired" - outdated carpet and bedspread. Poor quality pillows and towels. Nice to have a frig and microwave in the room. Close to a choice of eating options. Free shuttle from the airport was a plus. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The hotel was quiet and the housekeeping staff was very timely with getting rooms done each day. Breakfast ended each day at 9:30 - having it run until 10:00 would have been nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ritav1953
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed here with my family one night while traveling through Nashville on our way home from Washington D.C. Due to bad weather ahead of us on I-40 and behind us on I-40, we needed to stop in Nashville for the night. I had collected a couple of the little hotel coupon books at an Interstate Rest Stop while we were traveling in Tennessee. I used the coupon book and Trip Advisor to help me pick out a good value and moderately rated hotel. This looked like the best of the bunch and it was. Check-in was easy and fast. There was a parking structure we were able to park in and had no trouble with ice and snow on our windows when we left the next morning. We ordered pizza from a local pizza place and enjoyed the use of the microwave and mini-fridge in the room. The bathroom is a bit small and the shower sprayed out of the shower curtain which made the floor wet, but those were minor problems. We were only there traveling through, but there seemed to be quite a lot of dining options and entertainment options. If we needed to stay in Nashville again in the future, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Krystal C
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel as we were traveling through the area and this was listed as the most reasonable place to stay. The hotel seemed to be an older building, but I loved the openness of it. The hallways were especially wide and upon arrival to the room, the area in which you place your suitcases and hang your clothes was much larger than any other reasonably priced hotel I've ever stayed. I loved the spacious room. However, the beds were hard and bouncy. The pillows were very flat and when we called the service desk to ask for extras, they didn't have any. This was a major disappointment and a huge factor in this hotel not gaining a 5 star rating from me.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed two nights at this hotel and really enjoyed it to the fullest! The front desk staff was outstanding! Special props go out to Mary, Terrance, and Shannon. Very cordial,attentive and
Friendly! Their service was great! The housekeeping was fantastic! The rooms was always clean and fresh. If you are going to stay in Nashville this is the place and it's very reasonable. I will stay again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo