Most of the staff was very friendly, kind and helpful specifically Sylvie, Patti, Luke and Terrance. Housekeeping straightened out my room and replenished most supplies regularly which I was grateful for coming back at the end of the day.
I liked the many lamps available for good yellow lighting and appreciate the complimentary upgrade when my reservation was lost upon arrival and checkin.
There is room for improvement with toiletry supplies, cleanliness and mattress/box frame quality.
The bath soap bars were consistently stale and unlatherable. I think there was 1 day out of 4 that I received a VO5 facial soap bar and that bar was better, but the bottle of lotion which I needed desperately due to painfully dry, cracked hands was also stale and curdled up with an unpleasant scent.
The towels were regularly replenished which I was very grateful for, however, several of them had consistently red and black stains. Some smelled fresher than others and I don't believe the carpets were vacuumed. Overall, the room and bed sheets felt dusty.
Also, on my first night's stay there was vomit allowed to dry and crust on the wall at the top of the staircase on the 2nd floor. I noticed it was cleaned up the following day, however, something as hygienically hazardous as that should never have been allowed to remain long enough to dry and crust on a wall, especially a public main hall wall.
The bedroom bed mattresses were a little dilapidated and didn't provide firm back support to make for a well rested evening. I did appreciate the strong flow of hot water coming from the shower head which made for a rejuvenating morning after an evening of unrest with a sore back. I also appreciated the well operating media center which made it easy for me to checkin to my flights ahead of time and print my boarding passes with ease.
The highlights of my stay at the Guesthouse Inn & Suites include meeting the pleasure of Sylvie, Patty and Terrance's acquaintances. They each served with genuine hospitality and deserve a raise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley