Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while going to the Grand Ole Opry. Hotel was very clean, front desk staff always friendly, nice continental breakfast and great pool and hot tub area. Close to some good local restaurants (Caneys Fork Fish Camp in an excellent place!). Across the street from the Opryland Hotel w/ free shuttle service provided to check the place out, really something to see. My only complaint was the air conditioning unit in the room ran all the time and didn't seem to shut off. I know a lot of hotels have those units that do that. Those are the ones where the unit is under the curtain and not central with the control on the wall. I personally can't sleep when they are running all night so I would just turn it off and then it would get stuffy in the room but other then that the room was clean and you couldn't hear sounds from adjoining rooms. It was a great place for the price and a few nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Hotel Intl Music Valley