“Pizza was very good”

Ranked #881 of 2,031 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Feast on great pizzas and hearty hoagies at Fox's Pizza Den! We use award-winning sauce, 100% real cheese, and fresh toppings to serve you the best. With the great food and great customer service at Fox's Pizza Den, we're the perfect choice for your lunch or dinner. Every dish is handmade and prepared to perfection with the highest standards. Our pizza dough is hand-tossed and then topped with award-winning pizza sauce made from juicy San Marzano style grown tomatoes. The cheese is a unique Italian Pecorino Romano from the rugged Apennine Mountains of Central Italy, blended with Italian extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed garlic, and a special Italian spice blend. From there, we layer your choice of toppings using only the freshest available meats and vegetables! Our small pizza is the perfect personal size while our Big Daddy is a true family-sized pizza with 21 slices for only $15.99. Not in the mood for pizza? Fox's Pizza Den is also known for our juicy Signature Steak and our incredible hoagies. Try a Meatball Hoagie loaded with meatballs and Fox's famous sauce then topped with melted mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Or how about the Veggie Hoagie with its abundance of mushrooms, green peppers, and onions plus mozzarella and provolone, topped with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and dressing. Whatever you're craving, trust Fox's Pizza Den to serve you delicious and high quality Italian food! Whether you're dining in, taking out, or ordering delivery, we guarantee your satisfaction.
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Pizza was very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

We ordered take-out (waited for the pizza). It was quickly made - shorter wait time than we expected. We also got free cheese sticks - there was a coupon for a free order on the take-out menu (bundle of them on the counter at restaurant). The pizza was very good as were the cheese sticks. Marinara just so-so.

I would order there again with no hesitation.

We had planned on eating there, but the seating area is very small - this is really a take-out restaurant - and it was quite warm inside. I would order delivery next time.

Visited April 2014
Bahtiyor B, Owner at Fox's Den Pizza, responded to this review, 30 October 2014
I'm pleased to hear we were able to whip up some delicious pizza and cheesesticks for you guys in less time than you were expecting -- can there be anything better than a surprisingly short wait time? Maybe free cheesesticks ;). Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!

Until then,

Norwalk, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“subs good, pizza and pasta just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My other half loves the meatball sub here. We have ordered a few times when in town as they deliver. Many better places for pizza and pasta delivery. We do like the Italian baked, meatball and beef n cheddar subs. They do have a 2 sub special for 13 bucks. Each sub is actually 2 separate 6 inch +sandwiches, so you are really getting 4 subs!!

Visited April 2014
Bahtiyor B, Owner at Fox's Den Pizza, responded to this review, 30 October 2014
Good tip! The only thing better than two subs, is two subs that are actually four secret subs, in our book. Still, we're disappointed you don't think we're in the running for the best pizza and pasta delivery in town. I'd love to know why, but regardless, I'm glad to hear you guys are into our Italian baked, meatball, and beef 'n cheddar subs -- swing by for one anytime!

Until next time,
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I always order from Fox's when I'm in Nashville, Tn on business trips. It is the probable the best and freshest pizzia and wings I have ever had, try the garlic and cheese wings.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank John G
Bahtiyor B, Owner at Fox's Den Pizza, responded to this review, 2 November 2014
Best and freshest pizza and wings ever, John? We're blushing! Excellent PSA about the garlic and cheese wings -- thanks for spreading the good word. Hope to welcome you back to Nashville soon!

Until then,
Pahokee, Florida
“Pleasantly and unexpectedly surprised - Gyro Wedgie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Okay, so I was really hungry late one night and was looking for some decent late night munchies. I used Grub Hub to search places in Nashville that delivered late, and a handful of pizza joints popped up, none of which looked too appetizing.

I clicked on Fox's pizza menu because I saw several delivery cars from Fox's delivering to the hotel in which I was staying, and ordered the Fox's sampler (which included mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, and onion rings), and something called a Gyro Wedgie. The fried sampler was okay, the onion rings and chicken fingers were real vs. processed, and the mozzarella sticks were obviously pre-frozen and packaged, so nothing special there, but the GYRO WEDGIE with cucumber sauce was delicious.

I believe the term "Wedgie" is something this place came up with, as I had never heard of it before in food terms, but it's whatever ingredients you order, wrapped in 9 inch pizza crust.

I enjoyed the Gyro Wedgie soooo much, that the shirt I was wearing became my napkin. I dropped a lot of the ingredients on the shirt and used it as a side of dipping sauce. Not proud of it, but I was in the moment.

I can't speak for anything else on their menu, including pizza, but if you're okay with processed Gyro meat and some delicious cucumber sauce and other Gyro ingredients late at night, I highly recommend the Gyro Wedgie.

As a matter of fact, as I write this (the evening after), I am waiting on a delivery of my second Gryo Wedgie.

• Visited April 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Perfect for a unusual situation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were in Nashville to catch a hockey game and unfortunately ran into bad weather which limited our travel area from our hotel. We ordered and it was brought right to our room within the 30 minutes they said, and it was as hot as if it just came out of the oven. It tasted good and was one of the better meals we had.

Visited March 2014