“Spent much time here and recommend it highly!”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #22 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I was in town for business for many weeks and chose to stay here due to its location. The hotel is new and clean. The rooms are very large with nice modern furniture. The bed was very comfortable with great sheets. Access to the shuttle to get us anywhere downtown was great, but the hotel was very close (like one or two blocks away) from many, many restaurants. The workout room is large and I highly recommend the hot tub/spa. Understand it is the largest hot tub in TN. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Dear AndyZ71,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Home2 Nashville experience withe world! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Nashville! Thank you again for the great review! Have a great day!!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We stayed here in November 2012 and march 2013 the first time we stayed here I was completely satisfied even got a pet package with a bowl, treats, and a ball for my pug. The second time we stayed I was not satisfied at all, apparently the basketball championships were in town, which we did not come for, and the price of the room after parking was almost $400! Ridiculous !!! They were booked full, we got the last room, which was smoking yuck! They only had one elevator working which was stopping at every floor, the breakfast area was a huge mess, when we complained we were almost late for breakfast because the elevators the front desk said they would leave it open a little bit longer, and of course they didn't... when we left my bf complained about our stay and all we got was "sorry" but at the same time someone else was complaining and got their parking for free, we were not offered any of that, needless to say when we got down the road I called and got almost $100 off the room, she said well if you were not happy with your stay why didn't you notify us, I said WE did!!! Nice property but if they have X amount of rooms, they should be able to handle having all their rooms filled up without the jumble they were in, you could tell staff was very overwhelmed and could not handle it. The valet boy was the nicest staff member, he remembered us from last time and did an excellent job!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Casey H,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor.com! I am glad that you came back to visit us, but am sorry that you were here during a very busy time. The SEC basketball championship will definitely keep a city on its toes and strain resources. I am also happy that you called back to speak with a manager and that you were taken care of, but I am sorry it happened after the fact. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Nashville. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a long weekend and had a great time. Free Shuttle service to downtown was great (short 5 minute ride), staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the location was great, easy walk to Vanderbilt area bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Dear Brettsky99,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor. I am happy that you and your party enjoyed your time in Nashville as well as the Home2 Suites!! Thank you again for the review and hope that on your next trip to Nashville you choose to stay with us. Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

We were floored at how nice this hotel was. What was even better was the price! It is surrounded by great places to eat and of course hear some great music. Our room had everything you'd expect and A LOT more. I highly recommend this hotel just be aware that it may be a bit rowdy on the weekend since this is a college/bar area..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Adam J,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com!!! I am so glad that you found our hotel to meet your needs and then some! We hope that on your next trip to Nashville to stay with us again!! Thank you again and have a great day!!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I needed a hotel to day for a class in Nashville. the class was at the Sheraton downtown but no more rooms were available so I ended up here and I so glad I did. The hotel is bright and airy with free internet and a complimentary shuttle add to that free continental breakfast plus an in room kitchenette and you have one happy customer. If I ever need a hotel again I will certainly check out the home2 suites. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear Shahidat A A,
Thank you for taking the time write a review on tripadvisor.com! I am pleased that the Sheraton was sold out so that you could find us!! I am glad that you found everything you needed at the Home2 Nashville! We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Nashville! Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I travel frequently for business and love staying at the Home2 Suites. The front desk staff is incredible. They remember you by name and are very accommodating. I would stay here anytime. The hotel is lovely, clean, and hospitable. It is centrally located and close to restaurants. Again- the front desk staff is FANTASTIC.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Felicia S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor!! I am pleased that you receive such excellent service from the front desk staff! Home2 definitely has some of the friendliest staff in town! I am glad that you have found us, and we look forward to seeing you each time you come to Nashville! Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

This hotel is very good. The rooms are quite large and they let pets stay for a fee. The only negative for me was the walk from the parking garage to the car. It's only an issue if you don't unload your luggage and, in my case, pets at the hotel's front door. If you try to carry all your things from the garage, it can seem a bit cumbersome.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear John F,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor! I am glad that you and your furry friend enjoyed your stay here at Home2! We are currently working on a solution for the walk between the parking garage and the hotel to make it easier and less cumbersome for our guests. Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Nashville! Have a great day!