“Great place to stay!!”

Ranked #18 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Michigan
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here after we did the Polar Jump in Louisville Kentucky, and it was like being at home. We had all the comforts of home with room for visitors to feel at home as well. Would love to stay here again if given the chance!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear darlalv,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor! Wow on the Polar Jump!!! I am glad you chose to warm up here at Home2 and felt like it was your home too! Our suites are designed to make you feel at home and I am pleased to know the design suited your and your guests needs. We hope that on your next trip to Nashville you chose to stay with us again. Thank you again for the review!

Merrily Bell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Easy access to downtown and the West End. Close to all the business locations we needed. I always stay in Hiltons if possible. The folks here were friendly except for one front desk person. I assumed she had had a very long when she spoke in a unfriendly matter to my wife. The room was clean and comfortable...although not my taste. Looked kinda like a dorm room to me. I enjoy more upscale amities. Best thing here was again the location. Not a bad stay at all but next time I will opt for a more upscale Hilton property.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Chuckw9172 ,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor.com! I am glad you took the opportunity to try out Hilton's newest brand. I apologize for the staff member's attitude at check in and I have made a point to address it with all of our front desk staff. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you in Nashville again soon.

Albion, Nebraska
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I made reservations in November, then in February I called to make sure we still had them. When I called 2 days before arrival it was noted that they were cancelled. Shavonne made sure we were very accommodated. We were to move to another hotel for our convention. To our dismay, the secretary forgot to make reservations. I called Home 2 back and Shavonne made sure that we could stay the full 7 days. The shuttle was at our disposal and all of the drivers were very informative on the sites of Nashville. The price was a lot less than the other hotel we were to stay at. The location I picked was close to the hotel the other "Nebraska" directors were staying at, we could walk there and to several restaurants, esp. GiGi's cupcakes. We felt very comfortable staying here. Linda G.

Room Tip: We were next to the parking garage which was not bad, it was the garbage pick up in the middle of th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear LindaAlbion_Nebraka ,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor.com! I am sorry your reservation was lost/cancelled but I am pleased to know that we could accomodate you here at Home2. I hope that on your next trip to Nashville you choose to stay with us again. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Royal Oak, Michigan
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The price wasn't bad for the location in comparison to other local places. My kids and my sissy husband LOVED the pool; Ok it's not really a pool but a GIANT hot tub, warm enough to relax but not too hot to swim. The breakfast is ok, but the staff really are quite helpful and friendly. The rooms are nothing fancy but they are fresh and clean, I actually witnessed while I was outside the window of a room when the staff was cleaning between guest and was amazed how thorough they were. It was very encouraging! Yes, it's 20 dollars to self park, but you get a code and can come and go through the day.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hi ChrisAnnR!
Thank you for the review of our Home2 Nashville on tripadvisor.com! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and all of the amenities that Home2 has to offer. I will certainly share your comments with the housekeeping staff; that will be encouraging to them! Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Granite Bay, California
Reviewed 12 March 2014

On our first visit to Nashville we stayed at the Home2 Suites. It was a mile walk to the Ryman Auditorium for the concert we attended. The room was large, the linen and bed comfortable. The staff were excellent. The place was a little pricy, but that may be typical for Nashville. I would stay here again

Green Features: I don't care about environmentally friendly practices
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Richard K,
Thank you for the review on tripadvisor.com! I appreciate your comments regarding the staff and the accomodations. I hope we see you again soon on your next trip to Nashville! Take care!

Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed overnight for my husband's 30th birthday. Friends met us there to visit before heading downtown. Perfect location and in a fun part of town. The room had a cool modern décor and was spotless. The beds were comfortable and the staff was accommodating and friendly. Plan to stay there again and highly recommend for any occasion.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lindsay A
Hi Lindsay A,
Thank you for the review! I am glad you enjoyed the birthday celebration at our hotel and I am sure you and your friends enjoyed all that Nashville and Home2 had to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon; for a celebration or just a weekend away. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed here at a friend's recommendation. It's conveniently located with restaurants in walking distance. This is the first time I've experienced a Home2 Suites and I was impressed with the decor and design. For those who have not been to one, these are modern stylized hotels with kitchenettes and complimentary breakfasts. It was clean and well apportioned, with everything working as expected. Staff were friendly and efficient. There is no restaurant but apparently one can order room service from an adjacent sister hotel, which I did not. Overall it was very good and I'd stay there again.

Green Features: This hotel goes out of its way to make recycling bins accessible.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear John L,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com! I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be comfortable and clean. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville!