Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
US$130
US$336
Hampton.com
1,495 results
All reviewslargest hot tubfree shuttlefront deskmusic rowwithin a mile radiusshuttle servicean extended staygreat hotelnashville vanderbiltparking garagebreakfast barfree breakfastbars and restaurantspull out couchhotel shuttlefull kitchenhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed this past weekend for a bachelor party. All staff was helpful and was patient with us even though we can be a loud bunch sometimes. The rooms were great. I just hope we didn't make too large of a mess.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Sarah K, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Sscolm,

Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay! I am so glad that you all had a great time for the bachelor party. Our location is perfect for just about anything you want to do while in town.

Have a wonderful weekend, and we hope you come see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Last hotel stay in a long trip through the southern part of the USA and I found the room to be excellent size and very clean the desk staff are also very good nothing was to much trouble for them. I would like the thank them for Fedexing my mobile phone chargers back to England, due to me leaving them behind.

I stayed there on and around labour day celebrations so it was very busy but the staff coped very well with everything. the free shuttle bus drivers were also excellent and there's several bars and restaurant's near by which are all pretty good.

I like to send a big thank you to all the staff members for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Sarah K, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Philip W,

Thank you so much for your review of our property! I am so pleased to know that you found our rooms to be excellent...and that our staff met your every need! I am so happy to hear that you got your phone charger back! I will defintely pass your comments along to our front desk staff, as I am sure they would be very ecstatic to hear the praise! We very much enjoyed having you and your friends here. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not a good place, not clean, mold by shower. Bad attempt to be Euro in appearance. decor way too busy with color, texture. Wrong room type on arrival, $20 charge for self park. Directions from parking to hotel entrance not clear. AC unit too loud

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Charles W
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Charles W,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback, as it is always appreciated. As we are Hilton's newest brand we are always looking to know what our guests think. I am sorry you did not find the design and decor of the Home2 to be to your taste. We are designed as an extended stay with a boutique feel. In regards to the shower, we have taken care of that in that particular guest room and I have spoken with housekeeping and maintenenance to ensure this is not a trend. I also wanted to apologize about the parking. Parking in our neighborhood is in high demand and therefore does come at a price. But I do hope you utilized our courtesy shuttle and found things to see and do within walking distance. Thank you again for your review and we hope that on your next visit to Nashville you give the Home2 another opportunity to host you while in town. Have a great day!

Merrily Bell

Reviewed 20 May 2014

the rooms are large and very clean having the extra space is extremely important when traveling with our children. The Continental breakfast is excellent . Close to downtown Nashville with great restaurants all around.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Sarah K, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Shane M,

Thank you for your review of our property! I am so pleased you enjoyed our spacious and clean rooms. I am very proud of my housekeeping team.

I'm happy you enjoyed the location as well...lots within walking distance or the shuttle range for sure!

We hope you come see us again on your next trip to Music City!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a Home 2 facility. I did not care for it. It felt very cheap and like a budget hotel. I did not think the hallway or the room were as clean as they should have been. I was suppose to have a king size bed and was given a double. Since I ended up traveling by myself this was not a problem but disappointing. If you need to be near Vanderbilt University, the location is great. But for the money, this is not the best place to stay. I was disappointed as I usually find Hilton products to be nice. If you have no other choice in the area, this will be fine but it is several steps down in quality from other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 4Dtravelers
Sarah K, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear 4Dtravelers,

Thank you for your review of our property. I am sorry you did not care for the product. We are designed as a modern, all-suite property that is green and modern. We are not designed with King beds on this property because of our lot size, but the beds in all of our rooms are Queen size.

We do pride ourselves on our location and our personal service. I hope you found these to be excellent.

If we can do anything else for you, or accommodate you when you return to Nashville, please let me know.

Have a wonderful weekend!