“Informative Time”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Informative Time”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had a great time touring this distillery housed in a beautiful historical building. No one else showed for our tour time, so it was just me and my boyfriend. It's done on a very small scale, but everything we sampled was delicious (my boyfriend really like their gin, and I enjoyed the Vanilla Vodka) We bought a bottle to take home, and had cocktails at the bar after the tour because we enjoyed the product so much. Definitely worth it.

Visited June 2014

Sparks, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“What a great team -making great products!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere,quality products,friendly smiling faces oh yeah and spirits too boot! What not to love about this place. Spirits bar, beer bar and very, very cool patio make this a must see in Nashville. I will return!

Visited April 2014
3 attraction reviews
“Interesting and tasty!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently did the distillery tour in Nashville. The location seems somewhat remote from the other tourist attractions, but is really not a far drive at all. The building itself is a historical gem and the distillery is very simple but in a quaint family kind of way. Our tour guide Austin was very informative and added a wit to the tour that kept it from feeling like he had been just reading a pre written history lesson. We tasted 6 different spirits and each one was unique and flavorful. For such a nominal price for the tour and glassware of choice this place was a truly great experience. Would've paid much for this quality experience!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cosair Spirit leaves bad taste!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We came from Indiana along with my in laws from Texas to visit Nashville. Having tried to reserve Corsair tour tickets online but unable, we showed up an hour early to get on the waiting list in case there were "no shows". We were standing in the bar area with the tour about to start, and there were several no shows such that our group could get on the tour. Then a group of four without reservations for that time comes in claiming they had reservations. After some quiet words and winks between that group's leader and the bartender, the bartender says she has received all the normal reservations for that time and there'd be no standbys ( our family ) allowed on the tour. I didn't want raise a fuss to potentially embarrass my in laws in this rather small group setting. We didn't have the time to wait to see if we could get screwed over again, so we left.
If this bartender represents the spirit of the employees at the distillery, I think I'll also steer clear of the spirits they distill!

5 Thank baldenb
Kansas City
“Great Tour”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Short and sweet. Knowledgable guide. Made reservation for tour a month in advance. Great drinks after the tour and tasting. Also a nice selection of beers in the tap room. Fun outside patio. Must do in Nashville! $10 and we got a glass.

Visited February 2014