“Super close to the action and cute!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nashville Downtown Hostel
Melbourne, Australia
“Super close to the action and cute!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed at the downtown hostel for 4nights and I had a great time. The communal area is huge and very cosy, they have a clean kitchen and a pool table too The rooms and shower facilities are also clean, adequate size, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. Downside would be that you have to pay extra for towels.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Amy D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at and I have been staying in hostels over 30 years. EVERYTHING and I do mean everything is either within walking distance or close to the free bus. We had a private room and found it great for the 3 of us. There is construction going on BUT do not fear we never heard a noise while they were working. The rooms are clean & comfortable. The staff is very friendly & helpful. My 2 notes to be aware of; 1. Towels cost you extra 2. Quiet Area's aren't always enforced (either that or the college students don't understand what a quiet area means!)

Room Tip: We stayed in a private room that slept 5 (there were 3 of us) and was well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank KCscrapper827
Cornwall, UK.
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed here for 1 night in Nashville with a group of people. There were 6 girls in our group so we got a dorm to ourselves with no strangers! The hostel was really big, rooms were really nice and overall it was really clean! Not far to walk and you are in the main town/bar area. Great fun in Nashville, and very cheap to stay here :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed in a few hostels over the years and it's now at the point where I do prefer spending a bit more for my own space but I decided to stay in a hostel in Nashville because it was cheaper and right in the city area. I really liked this place- very laid back, the rooms were safe and clean and the location was great! When I first arrived I nearly missed it because it's not noticeable but once you get in its fine! You also get sheets and a blanket so that's great!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I brought a group of 9 students from Arkansas Tech University to Nashville for Alternative Spring Break. This was a fabulous option for us. The females stayed in a dorm style room, the males stayed in a personal room, and I stayed in a personal room. It was very clean and the staff was so kind and helpful. The kitchen is well run and the community area met our needs. Lots of games to choose from as well as multiple seating arrangements. The location could not have been more perfect. It was one block from Broadway and 2nd which is where all the restraunts and "fun" is. The students loved it and had no complaints. I would recommend this to any group!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Lake Zurich, Illinois
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I can't say enough about the facility and the staff of the Nashville Downtown Hostel. This was kind of a spur of the moment trip for my friend in I since we didn't have anything planned for spring break. I can honestly say I didn't expect much for the small price we paid to stay here, we were just looking for a place to sleep, but we ended up stumbling upon an amazing place. The whole hotel experience would have been my friend and I going up to our rooms, going to sleep, and then going back out. What the hostel experience gave us was so much more than I could have ever asked for. We were in the Dolly Parton room, room 404, which is a corner room on the fourth floor and it has 4 bunk beds...so obviously it houses 8. When we first checked in all of the beds were taking except for the 2 that we were sleeping in, but because of our check in time, 1 o'clock, no one was in there as they were all out for the day. Needless to say we were anxious to meet the people we were going to be spending the evening with. Well it didn't take long because after we got settled in we decided to go to the common room on the first floor to try and get a lay of the land and ended up running into our roommates! We instantly hit it off and decided that we were all going to go out together and just like that we had friends for the entire trip

Overall this place was extremely and exactly what we were looking for. I can't recommend this place enough. We are definitely going to be making a return trip in the near future.

Thanks again guys.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Tweed Heads, Australia
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Where to start about the great things about this hostel. Being an older couple travelling on a budget, I wish I could find really special places like this hostel to stay everywhere we go. From the very friendly helpful staff to the great amenities of the kitchen (for free tea and coffee and the use of condiments for cooking) the really comfortable lounge area, this is a well run hostel which feels like a home away from home. Loved the renovations so far and was really impressed with the overall cleanliness of all the areas. The security setup, needing a key card to access the sleeping areas of the hostel is a good touch. Good job guys.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple