“Oh So GOOD”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Their chicken is Amazing!! Very busy but quick services. Lots of space to eat and Eat we did. So Yummy! Recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Liz D
Write a ReviewReviews (3,606)

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We arrived late Friday night and there was a line. It is a very popular spot. The service was fast. The food was great. The chicken is very tasty. So was the pimiento mac and cheese and the banana pudding. I would definitely go again and highly recommend you stop by!

2  Thank lisamO6424PE
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Hattie B’s has amazing hot chicken, white and dark meat. We came here right after we flew in. It is definitely necessary for the full Nashville experience!

1  Thank kcoluccio
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I waited 45 minutes to eat at Hattie B's. It was totally worth the wait. The chicken was fresh and very tasty. Not greasy. Flavor was excellent. Service was outstanding! I will definitely go back when I'm in Nashville.

1  Thank Mitchell S
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Hattie B/s is good but I was expecting exceptional as per word of mouth. First you have to wait in line. If I'm waiting in line I imagine amazing food. It's ok. I had hot chicken. It was good. The sides were ok. Service was very friendly, helpful and good. I won't wait in line again.

1  Thank Maytorena