Book In Advance
Tours from Music City Rollin' Jamboree Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews music city bus tour adult humor fun tour great fun guitar player highly recommend this tour booked this tour comedy show laughed so hard highlight of our trip a lot of fun visit nashville jenny devon blast crew
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is the BEST tour out there. Great music, awesome anecdotes and the perfect amount of Nashville history (especially for those that are country music virgins). Thanks Jenny & Jessie for making our big group feel welcome, you kept us laughing all night long. - Julie S.

1  Thank JulieSur
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was traveling on business and had an afternoon to see some of Nashville and found the Music City Rollin' Jamboree. This has got to be a must on your Nashville "to do" list! This unique tour is packed with Nashville history, trivia and music! Jenny, Jesse and Devon are talented (and very funny) entertainers. It is big fun -- You will laugh and sing your way through Nashville!

1  Thank Karey C
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We all agreed ..........best part of our Nashville weekend. Thanks so much Jessie and Jenny you made it perfect!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I traveled to Nashville with his parents and I booked our tickets for the Rollin' Jamboree. It was a blast! Grumpy father-in-law had a great time and thanked me after leaving the bus. Said it was the highlight of the trip! LOL! Fun, funny and loved the singing. Will definitely do again on our next visit.

1  Thank Tammy H
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My four college roommates and I came to Nashville to connect with a fifth long-lost college friend who is a local. We thought it looked fun but had no clue what a fabulous good time we would have as we toured the city with the hilarious Jenny and Jessie and the amazingly talented Devon. It truly was one of the highlights of our trip and we would recommend it to all visitors to this very cool city. They know the city, the music industry and how to show their guests a country music rockin' good time! This is a "don't miss" experience that we will be talking about for a very long time!!!

1  Thank Kim R