“Lots of Fun- Recommended to all my friends” 4 of 5 bubbles

Nashville Double Decker Bus Tour
Ranked #47 of 77 Tours in Nashville
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Historic Tour that features the Ryman Auditorium, Tennessee State Capital, Union Station, Music Row, The Parthenon, Marathon Village, Bicentennial Mall state park, Public Square park, Titans stadium, Music City Center and a view from 2 bridges crossing the river. Our scenery can't be beat! OPEN MARCH-NOVEMBER
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun- Recommended to all my friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Spring is near, and I think about the awesome time I had on the double decker with my pal. Being locals, this was so much fun riding on the bus we see allll the time cruising downtown. He takes you all over the place and was very accommodating. Beer, friends, and a fun tour guide!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank JLeigh_Nashville

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tour for the Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

This tour was great. Being ae to drink on a tour in Nashville was a fun time. We were there to have fun, show off our Hawks Banner and see the sights. You can't hear the driver if it's a full bus so don't sit up top. If you like to see a birds eye view and interact with the people go on this tour. Just remember there is NO potty breaks. We had a wonderful time and would do it again

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Tracey G
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Tour Good Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Had so much fun on this tour last night. Birds eye view of Nashville and lots of entertaining stories from the tour guide. Can't believe last reviewer was on the same tour that I was. Had a ball and will recommend to ANYONE looking for something different and fun to do!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Jo B
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

The boos brews tour was a waste of time and money. The only thing cool was hanging out with friends and drinking. Remember no potty breaks. Bring tree trimmers!!! Only 3 stories were told in an hour

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ali17dice
rufus m, Owner at Nashville Double Decker, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
I'm really sorry, I usually don't do this because I know we make mistakes but this time I can't hold my tongue. This person was either too drunk to remember, a complete moron or is lying.

We told 5 stories on this tour. I know because as the owner I gave the tour personally. They included the following.

1. Printer's Alley
2. St. Mary's Church of the 7 sorrows
3. The State Capitol
4. The City Cemetery
5. Gerst Brewing Company

We usually tell 6 but the main road to Marathon village was closed. I have to tell people we don't have potty breaks because every single time someone who cant hold their alcohol asks if we can. We don't have time to stop in the middle of our 1 hour long tour and trying to get people too drunk to hold their bladder to get back on the bus is a huge waste of time. Sorry if that is offensive to anyone. Please, if you are going to give a review. At least be accurate.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best tour in Nashville!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I loved the Nashville Double Decker bus tour! How often do you get to ride on an authentic English double decker bus? “Priscilla”, as the owner calls her, has lots of charm and personality. The owner gives a great tour. He is funny, personable, and knowledgeable. Priscilla and Rufus make a great team!
Seeing the city from two stories up was amazing. The views truly are uncanny and the views from the bridges are breathtaking. You get to see many landmarks like the Parthenon and Capitol! I learned lots of interesting facts about Nashville that I did not know.
I have visited Nashville several times and have done other tours that were less than stellar. I highly recommend this tour!

Visited October 2013