“Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We visited here for breakfast on a Saturday morning after a one night stay in town. Noshville on Broadway was recommended as a good nearby option for breakfast. The parking lot was full so it was indeed popular. Inside was hoping. There were a few people waiting but our party of eight was seated immediately in a large circular booth. The various plates for our party all came out at once and all of them looked delicious. The pancakes were huge if you like them! Everyone in our party enjoyed the food and we all commented we would do the place again if ever back in the area.

My spicy grilled chicken omelette with sliced tomatoes was priced at $9.99 to give you an idea.

1  Thank Danny H

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I went with two local who suggested. Cute and fashioned after a NY deli lots of sandwiches. I had a turkey club on Rye. Rye was plain and not tasty the turkey was very good and so was the bacon. I had to ask for mayo and mustard. Our waiter saw we were engaged in a conversation but came over twice to take out order and we said we need more time. He came over during our meal to ask if we wanted coffee or dessert. We were not done eating. We did get three coffees and he brought the check with the coffee. I felt rushed.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I felt like I was in New York! The free pkcles and picked tomatoes were wonderful. The portion of of the bowl of Matzo bowl soup was tremendous, It was very good, but could have used a little more salt, I guess a lot of the clients have high blood pressure, so the food is not over salted!

The corned beef sandwiches were tremendous, but the meat was a little too lean and not tremendously flavorful (maybe, more appealing to the healthy crowd!)

My wife loved the chocolate cake!!!

1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband & I ate here for breakfast on our recent trip to Nashville. The food was delicious, prices were affordable & service was excellent. They have the BIGGEST pieces of french toast I have ever seen!

1  Thank bjenkins011416
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were first seated at a small crowded booth for 4 with a chair sitting in the aisle to accommodate our 5th person, while right behind was a family of 4 with 2 small children sitting at a booth made to accommodate 6. Additionally, we were seated next to screaming kids not being properly supervised by their parents. We asked to be moved to the bar which was an exceptional decision. The waitress behind the bar was nothing short of exceptional. She has a sassy, engaging personality and kept something going with the patrons at the bar at all times. Yet not enough to truly be intrusive and she made sure everyone had what they needed and the meals were all as ordered. The food was simply delicious. We went for lunch but have been told by locals that Breakfast at Noshville is a must! We will definitely plan a breakfast meal there on our next visit to Nashville.

1  Thank ValECee