“Like Grandmothers Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Chose to eat breakfast here instead of complimentary breakfast at hotel. Food AND service were wonderful. Our server, Karma, was outstanding! Nice little deli atmosphere. Try this place....you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Cleve R

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nothing fancy, décor and look is of a NYC deli. Sandwiches are huge so my husband and I split one and it was plenty. Good lunch place- pretty quick in and out.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I don't know what it is about New York/New Jersey style Deli restaurants that intrigue me. But, I know one thing for certain, the food is soul satisfying, breakfast lunch, or dinner. Noshville was no exception. Having visited New York & New Jersey where I have experienced the real thing while on assignment, I realize Noshville is not quite there, but it is close enough for Nashville. The establishment was busy beyond belief & although the Tennesseans cannot keep up with that like the New Yorkers & New Joysians somehow do, how I do not know, They did a reasonable job of pulling it off. The food was fantastic, reasonably priced, & the service was reasonably well for the South. Then, the bottom line was it filled us up & was soul satisfying for a reasonable price.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Service was excellent and food was really good as well. Pancakes are the speciality as are the eggs. Service is real southern style and down home - no rush in this place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My Brother took us here for breakfast, and we were full until dinner! The service was great - polite and quick. Everyone enjoyed the food. We will definitely go back the next time we visit Nashville.