Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport
Ranked #44 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed at the hotel for the CMA Festival. Excellent location and nice property. Staff was professional and accommodations comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was very nice as well. Would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
La Toya T, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

We would like to Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review on Tripadvisor. It is so refreshing to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Home2 Suites Nashville Airport and that I hope that you will return next year to stay with us again.
Your Feedback is so important to us and it is a tool that helps us improve.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at the Nashville TN Home 2 Suites when I was unable to get a room at the hotel where my conference was being held. I ended up being very pleased with my choice of Home 2. It was extremely clean and had wonderful amenities--free parking, free breakfast (with actual fresh berries, greek yogurt!!), and free internet that the conference hotel did not offer and it was one third of the price of the conference hotel. The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful and seemed happy to be at work and happy to be of service. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. There is a very good restaurant neaby--Darfon's if you are looking for a good place to eat near the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
La Toya T, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites Nashville Airport. We appreciate that you enjoyed all of the ammenities that we offer at the property and cannot wait for your next visit. Your feedback is always very helpful to us and we enjoyed having you here.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Hilton Home2 Suites is a great place especially if you are traveling for business and you really don't want a typical hotel room. It has a kitchenette, space for working, with internet connection. The rooms are clean and the cleaning staff does come in every day to straighten up and remove the trash. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
La Toya T, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, at the Home2 Suites Nashville Airport. We loved having you here and cannot wait til your next visit because this is your Home2.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This hotel was very clean and fresh. I used Hilton points but not sure it was worth it. Its basically a Hampton Inn without weekend housekeeping. However, the rooms do have a full size refrigerator and a small cooktop with sink and dishes. This is a convenience for a longer stay. The staff were friendly, however, I did see one of the housekeeping staff loading-up on the fresh fruit towards the end of the breakfast buffet and handing it to the front desk person... therefore emptying out the fruit... as I stood in line behind her. Also, the breakfast only runs to 9am, even on the weekends, which I found to be a bit early. Overall a very nice, clean place to stay with a good location near the airport. But, there are a number of things they do to save money under the "eco-friendly" umbrella that I find annoying. If you're cutting back on housekeeping, and using soap pumpers in the bathroom, the savings should be passed along to the guests, rather than expecting them to swallow the hotel's "environmentally conscious" claptrap.

Room Tip: Beware that you will hear airplanes here. It's that close to the airport.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We would like to thank you for taking time to write a review on tripadvisor. I would like to apologize if your stay was not satisfying. We are an extended stay property and we do operate differently than other Hilton properties. We do hope that will not detour you from staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel on hhonors points last weekend. My over all impression is that it wasn't worth my points. I stayed here because my brother who lives in Nashville was hosting his inlaws and didn't know if he would have enough hot water/space to accommodate everyone before my nephews baptism on Sunday morning. Because I have done my best to remain loyal to hilton brands over my last 3 years of business travel I was excited to try the Home2 Suites. The person who checked me in, when asked about the brand, and things that were different than other hilton hotels only told me that it was "pretty much like any other hotel in the brand. Like a Hampton" So that's how I'd describe this. Like a trendy minimalist Hampton. The kitchenette was nice and had I been there for more than one night it probably would have come in handy. So, I had family stuff pretty much all day on Saturday, the day of my check in. When I finally got back to the hotel to unwind a bit and go to sleep, there were several issues: the iPod Dock alarm clock was so bright it was like having a beacon in my room. I unplugged it. My room was facing an outside fluorescent light of some sort, so I pulled the shade down as far as it would go. The unfortunate part about this is that the shade didn't reach the bottom of the window leaving a bright shiny gap of light screaming into the room all night. Finally, the air conditioner sounded like an airplane taking off. Sunday morning when I took a shower, the water reached lukewarm temperature, at best. No time to address this with anyone or make a call as I had to be at church that morning, but the temperature of the water was definitely not the highlight of my morning. Never mind that they don't have individual amenities such as shampoo, lotion, etc. There are two soap dispenser type pump dispensers in the shower, which I am sure were clean, but if you're at all a traveler-germaphobe this is not for you. I planned to address the issues with the desk clerk quickly as I checked out and would have, had she feigned any interest above just taking my key from me. In fact, I stood at the desk for about 5 minutes while the clerk's back was to me as she was looking at her friends (someone who looked like a non-employee) bridesmaids dress. Her friend had to tell her I was standing there. If I had known this was how my stay would go, I would have chosen to stay on the floor or couch at my brothers house and save my points. Some may argue that I paid points and therefore no harm/payment -no foul but I work really hard and sacrifice a lot to travel like I do, so when I make the decision to spend points on a non-work trip and the stay isn't good, it's doubly disappointing. This is just another subpar experience with a hilton brand, making it tougher and tougher to maintain my loyalty with them.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank gardentraveler1

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Hotel was clean and the staff was awesome! We met friends in Nashville and used the grill area for a lovely meal and the music was even good! The shuttle from the airport was very quick. I would recommend this hotel. Everything about was great!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
La Toya T, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Home2 Suites Nashville Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We booked this last minute. It had the best rate of any hotel in the areas of Nashville that we were looking at. We called when we were on the way to see if we could check in early and they said sure. We arrived to a friendly clerk and were in our room in five minutes. The room was super clean (looked brand new) and the kitchen area was great. I couldn't have asked for more and was very surprised at how nice it was. Ten minutes to downtown or Opry Mills area.

The only con that I can think of it that we heard a plane taking off from the airport twice but it wasn't loud and didn't bother us at all.

Great Stay!!!! Will stay there again when we are in Nashville.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure for us having you as our guest. It is a great pleasure to receive this kind of feedback, please be assured that I will share your comments with the team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.