“Wonderful!”

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #5 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My daughter had a appointment at Vanderbilt and we decided to stay here, so very happy we did! The staff was excellent and very helpful. The room was very nice and clean. I really liked that the rooms were not close so it was very quiet. The breakfast and dinner was very good, even my 6 year old ate it. She loved that she was swimming when it was snowing out. I would recommend this hotel to anybody!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Hello Ms. Kim C.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. I am so glad that our staff provided you excellent service while you were here. I understand that your daughter was visiting the hospital, and I pray that everything went well with her appointment. We understand just how stressful those types of things can be, so we are glad that we were able to give you a great place to relax while you were not at the hospital. I hope that if you find yourself in Nashville again, that you will come back and stay with us again. We are eager to further exceed any expectations that you may have of us.

Honored to Serve,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is a chain hotel of the bad kind where creators haven't spend an ounce of attention to detail. Just look around the foyer, where you encounter 6(!) different kind of seats, chairs and tables, none of them matching each other in design. Everything in the interior screams "I am generic, I was build by a mindless robot". The absolute worst was the "free" dinner snack, which consisted of a disgusting rubber-like piece of "pink slime" chicken. Seriously, which cook in their right mind is offering this to his guests? I'd rather prefer not to have any free snack than such a deplorable deceptive stunt, and have the money invested elsewhere. Cannot recommend this hotel for the price. Of course, if you just need a stay for the night and don't have an alternative, by all means take it, at least the rooms are clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Johannes7890
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Mr. Johannes7890,

I would like to thank you for sharing your honest opinion of our hotel. I am disheartened that our property was not everything that you expected it to be. I want you to know that your opinion is valuable to us here at the Homewood. I am very sorry that the dinner was not to your liking either. We are always working to better ourselves, and I will share your thoughts with our cook, so that we can be more mindful of the presentation that we give. My hope is that the service you received at the hotel was great, as that is our number one priority here. If not, please give me a call. I would love to hear other ways that we can improve. I would also like for you to come back and see us again. Our staff prides itself on it's ability to wow our guests, and if we can change your opinion of us, we are definitely up for the challenge. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us.

Honored to Serve,

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed because my father was in Vanderbilt hospital for Major procedure. The staff was SO helpful and friendly!! The accommodations were great! The complimentary breakfast was outstanding-the best I've had!! They gave us a medical rate as well. Thank you!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Greg B

Mr. Greg B,

I am so excited that you had a great stay with us. We realize that times can get extremely stressful when family members are in the hospital dealing with things. We are happy that we were able to make your hotel experience a little better so that you could focus on what is important, your father. I pray that everything went well and continues to go well. If you find yourself in the Nashville area again, please come back and stay with us again. We love having you as a part of our family.

With Great Thanks,

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

First and foremost the assistant manager was one of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen as well as the rest of the front lobby staff. The breakfast was amazing and the hotel is beautiful. If I had to make any knocks on the hotel it would be the housekeeping staff were not the greatest, the pool was cold, and the dryers were not very good but in the grand scheme of things those things are pretty petty. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Lildave1986
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Hello Lil Dave,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. On a personal note, I appreciate the kudos that you gave me in your review. I will tell you that I do work hard, but when I hear great things like what you said in your review, it makes it all worth it. So again, I would like to say thank you. I hope that if you find yourself in the Nashville area again, you will stay with us again.

Timothy Horne,

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We nearly always travel with our two Bernese Mountain Dogs and this past holiday season was no exception. This season was our first experience with Homewood Suites by Hilton. We only stayed one night at this particular location but it was amazing. The rooms are quiet, the staff was friendly and accommodating, the property was very well taken care of, the rooms are very comfortable and the buffet-style breakfast was really quite good. I can honestly say, we will be patrons of Homewood Suites from now on.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank NC_sillyboy

NC Silly Boy,

I am truly excited about your review of our hotel. I am happy that you chose our hotel, and that you had a great experience here. I am also pleased to hear that you will come back and see us when you are in Nashville. We will be looking forward to taking care of you on your next stay.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

My family & I traveled to Nashville for a visit of the city and to go to the Music City Bowl. We arrived on Sunday and the room was an hour + late being ready due to the crowded weekend with the bowl game & a Titans home game. Bob Northup, the VP, went out of his way to accomodate us and apologize. He took a negative and made it a positive!! Above & beyond kindness and extra mile service.

We loved our stay and everything about the experience! Will certainly stay there again when visiting this great city!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Mr. Mike L,

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. I especially appreciate the kind words concerning Bob Northup. I definitely agree with everything that you said concerning Bob. I've only known him for a short time, but he is by far one of the greatest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. He is truly genuine, and we love having him here with us. I certainly hope that if you find yourself in the Nashville area again, that you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights for the Music City Bowl. This is a new, attractive and accommodating hotel. Staff is very friendly. The king size bed was awesome and it was nice to have a kitchen with a full size refrigerator and pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Very clean and comfortable room. Only downsides we found were expensive parking and the staff wasn't prepared for the large crowd at breakfast 2 mornings in a row. Nice complementary finger food with drinks in the evenings. Located right across the street from Vanderbilt. Shuttle service provided to historic Lower Broadway.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Valued Guest,

I wanted to thank you so much for the awesome review of our property. We are certainly glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I completely understand your comments concerning breakfast and I apologize for the long lines. We are definitely brainstorming and preparing our staff for situations like this so that our guests can get to the food and get fed quicker. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in town so that you can see for yourself the improvements that we are making in that area.