“Excellent hotel”

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #5 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Great location! Convenient to Vanderbilt. Friendly staff, great customer service, comfortable beds. Complimentary breakfast, beer and wine from 5-7, and dinner. Yes, complimentary dinner. Couldn't believe it. If your child is a student at Vanderbilt, you can receive 15% off by signing up for their Vanderbilt parents program. After so many stays, you earn one free.

Stayed: March 2014
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Hello KKguest,

I am extremely happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us during your recent trip to Nashville. Honestly, when I heard that we would be having a complimentary dinner at this hotel, I did not believe it either. However, it is real, and the food is actually really good as well. I am so glad that you were able to experience that. It is also great to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Vanderbilt Parents Club. That is just one of the ways that we are working to take care of our guest's who have students across the street at the university. If you are ever in Nashville, please come back and stay with us again. We are anxious to take great care of you.

Timothy Horne,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have been to Homewood Suites in several major cities. I have never stayed at one this beautiful. Our room, which is a one bedroom suite, had 10 foot tall ceilings, state of the art kitchen, and even a round dining room table. It was super spacious.

Hotel desk clerks were very kind. I would stay here 100% for sure if I visited Nashville again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Well Hello Ms. JJA Mom,

I am truly excited to hear all the wonderful things that you had to say about our hotel. I give our owners and contractors great credit. The owners had an amazing vision, and the contractors did a wonderful job putting it together. Our owners take great pride in providing a product that makes people feel at home. On their behalf, I would like to tell you thank you. I am also extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience with our staff. My team makes my job easy, because they truly love people and they are motivated by making our guests smile. I hope that you will come stay with us again. We would love to take care of you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We just hosted a large regional sales meeting at the Homewood in the Vanderbilt area. The hotel property is incredible and the staff was amazing. The meeting space, dining space, sleeping rooms, and common areas are all sleek and in good taste. And...the difference maker is the staff. When we had challenges, they were focused on us.

Hello Dennie G.,

We are so honored that you chose our hotel for your recent trip to Nashville. As one of the managers at this property, I will tell you that you brought the biggest smile to my face that I have experienced today. I am so happy to hear that the biggest highlight of your stay was the staff. That is stellar. We realize that there are hundreds of hotels in Nashville and every one of them has beds and showers. A good portion of them have breakfast. A few also offer dinner and reception. We tell our staff all the time. Those are minimal things. The most important thing is giving awesome service, and taking care of our guests. It sounds as if you had that type of experience, and I am overjoyed. Thank you for sharing that experience. I truly hope that you will come back and stay with us again. We would love to be your new home away from home.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

THis place is beautiful. From the front lobby with water feature,relaxing gathering areas, breakfast area and especially the staff! Katie at the front desk and everyone else! We were amazed at the new hotel. The pool was welcoming and relaxing. We loved the free shuttle to downtown and Wade our driver was a personal tour guide. He was both friendly and informative. the room was modern/warm extremely clean and comfortable. we heard no noise with a fully booked hotel. WAIT! WAIT! WHY? be aware that there are very few (5?) rooms with tubs....no where does the hotel say this on their description and it is important to know that...after a long day of walking around Nashville it would have made the trip. The staff said that was the "new" way for hotels...maybe but they should inform you!

Room Tip: If you want a tub book early and specifically ask for it!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Ms. Donna,

I am so happy to hear from you concerning your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the misinformation that you received about out hotel. Our hotel has tubs in a good percentage of our rooms. However, it is rare to find a studio suite with a tub. I apologize that this information was miscommunicated to you. I really wish we could have gotten you that tub. Honestly, I am greatly hurt that we didn't do more to get you that tub. We always want to make sure that you walk away with nothing but awesome memories and a great story to tell. For that I am exceptionally sorry. Please come back and stay with us again. Feel free to call me personnally to book your room. I will make sure that we get you a room with a tub. My office number and cell phone number are listed below. We look forward to the opportunity to take your next stay from good to great.

Honored to Serve,

Office 615-340-8000
Cell 615-738-7681

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I am currently in the process of relocating to the Nashville area and usually spend 4 nights a week in this hotel. I find the staff to be absolutely polite, curtiuos and attentive. After only one week of staying here, I was greeted the next week by name by the valet (Chris Fry), with a huge smile and a "welcome back". The front desk staff has been amazingly accomodating with requests and welcome me back each week with huge smiles of recognition and warm southern charm. The hotel offers free breakfast, as well as a happy hour reception with free dinner each night. Or the in room kitchen offers the opportunity to make some easy healty options to dining out every night. The worout facility is above average and offers free weights, cardio equipment as well as an adjustable cable machine and medicine balls. The beds and furniture are super comfy and most suites offer two flat screen tv's. The bathrooms tend to be a little small, but they are clean and modern. I highly recommend this hotel as a preferred place to stay.

Room Tip: To my knowledge, the hotel offers three types of rooms. Two queens that have a "bedroom" d...

Melisa C.,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are always happy to welcome you back, because you are an amazing person. You have stayed with us multiple times now, so you are truly a part of our family, and for us it is like a reunion. We love getting to know our guests and anticipating your needs. I look forward to seeing you again, so that we can attempt to wow you more than ever during your next trip with us. Challenge Happily Accepted!!!!!

Timothy Horne,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was traveling on business to Nashville and had the pleasure of staying that the Homewood Suites Vanderbilt. It was a spacious suite, very clean and the staff was helpful and gracious. My only regret is that I was unaware of the hotel's evening reception and did not attend. Next time I will make a point of being around for a glass of wine and conversation.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Ms. Patricia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your awesome stay with us. I also regret the fact that we did not make sure to tell you about the evening reception. I would have loved the opportunity to come over and pour you a glass of wine and talk with you. The evening reception is one of our favorite activities, because it gives our management team a great opportunity to come out and socialize with our guests, and really make sure that you are having a great experience. I definitely look forward to your next stay so that I can talk to you personally. I will keep a glass and bottle waiting. Hopefully, we will see you soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Homewood Suites Vanderbilt is convenient, clean, and very friendly. The rooms are large and well-equipped as well as very clean. The complimentary breakfasts are appealing, varied, and delicious. The staff are all friendly and courteous. The complimentary shuttle service is fantastic and each of the drivers are so thoughtful and helpful. Staying here was a wonderful experience!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank thomase453

Mr. Thomas E453,

Thank you so much for your kind words concerning your stay with us. I am always happy to hear about people's experience with us, and it really brings joy to my life when they have such great things to say. Although you had a great experience, we would love the opportunity to top it and show you an even better experience. With that in mind, please come back and stay with us again. We are constantly adding new things, and trying out new things to make our team better so our guest's can have an even better experience.