“Very nice hotel but hide your valuables”

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #3 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Woodstock, Georgia
“Very nice hotel but hide your valuables”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very nice, great location and extremely comfortable beds. Very friendly staff. We loved our stay until the last day when cash was stolen from my wallet left in my purse when we went for a walk. The room had already been cleaned so I had no reason to think anyone would be back in the room. We also had change for the laundry laying next to the tv that was taken. GM was very nice, took a report and refunded the daily parking as an apology. We would stay here again, I just will not leave valuables or money laying around at any hotel again. Lesson learned!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank smcb1305
Jeff C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear smcb1305

Thank you much for taking the time to talk with me before you left the hotel. I was very happy to hear you would stay with us again and that your overall stay was very nice. I can assure you we take safety and security very seriously. We will continue to train and teach all of our employees how it is so important to all of our guest’s. Please, as I stated when you left contact me directly for your next reservations. Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you and your family in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Scottish Highlanders
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

loved our stay here, hotel had all what we needed...staff were superb and room was perfect - amenities were first class - great base for visiting Nashville with the shuttle bus dropping us downtown when we needed and picking up at the end of some long days...the complimentary breakfast and dinners provided were excellent abd Joe was good keeping our glasses topped up!! when checking in we were told our satisfaction was 100% guaranteed - no complaints here..should we return we will definately book here :))

Room Tip: is there a bad room??
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hey Garmun07!

Thank you for giving us an excellent review! It is so wonderful to hear you enjoyed all of our services, especially the complimentary drinks!! Joe will be happy to hear you appreciated the extra glass fulls! We can't wait to see you back!!

Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was clean, lovely and spacious. Traveling with our granddaughter it was great to have separate sleeping areas in our suite. The one glitch we had was that the bedding for the sofa bed was not in the room and after the 3rd call we finally got the sheets. I will say they were extremely busy.
Pool was great with a nice view of the city.
The location to Vanderbilt is perfect, we were able to walk across the street to our group meeting. The hotel even let us keep our car in the garage until after checkout with no extra charge.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again.

Room Tip: I can only say that the suite we had was a perfect size for us!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Hello Yuveeay!

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review! First, I would like to appologize for not having the pillow and blanket set already in your room, and then not recieving it until the 3rd try. Sometimes we do get super busy in this hotel, however, that is no excuse. I am happy to hear that it did get to you. Also, Thank you for giving the front desk and rooms great compliments! We greatly appreciate that! I'm so happy to hear that you and your granddaughter found the room to be comfortable for your stay! I hope to see you back here on your next visit to Nashville!

Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Brand new building! The lobby is fantastic. Helpful and friendly staff. Large clean rooms. Easy location, easy for dining and access to Vanderbilt and downtown isn't to far away. Highly recommended. I will return for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Hello!

Wow! Thank you for giving us such an excellent review!! We really take pride in our hotel from keeping it sparkly clean to giving the best service! It is also definitely a nice feature to be so close to many of Nashville's greatest attractions. I am so glad you enjoyed it while you stayed with us, and I hope on your next visit to Nashville you will remember us and stay with us again!

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My convention "blocked rooms" at other hotels were full so I picked this one even though it was about 2 miles from the meeting. The shuttle service is awesome, the room was so much better than the hotels that the convention had picked, staff was super friendly and efficient, food was the best. I will definitely return to this hotel when I visit Nashville.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hey Nancy B!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a wonderful review! I am so personally glad to hear that everything was so accomodating to you for your stay. It truly make each of us so happy to hear how much you enjoyed our service! From the shuttle, to the rooms, and staff, it is always our goal here to do everything in our power to make each individual guest satisfied. Please do remember to keep us in mind when you visit Nashville again!

Lockport, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were recently in Nashville for vacation and selected this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews, the positive reviews I had read were understated. From the reception and follow up service we received from Marybeth Pickens at the front desk and throughout our stay, to the wonderful breakfast and dinners provided by Mike Marasco and his staff everything about the hotel was more than we expected. The shuttle service puts Nashville at your door step, David, who can provided up to date info on any sport and A J , shuttle drivers provide you excellent service and a pick up is only a phone call away. We definitely will book our next stay to Nashville at this hotel, the entire staff truly exceeds your expectations of great service.

Room Tip: Take a walk through Centennial park and The Parthenon , only a couple of blocks away, relaxing way t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Leonard S
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Hello Leonard S!!

It is so wonderful to hear that you loved your stay here, and thank you for taking the time to review us. From end to end of this hotel we truly do our best to make everyone happy and satisfied. From the breakfast hour, to housekeeping, to shuttle service and to the front desk, we all work as a team to make each individual guest feel at home. We can't wait to see you again on your next stay with us!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel was picked for me, so I did not know what to expect. Boy, was I surprised! This is a jewel of a hotel in the middle of the Nashville scene. Every person on the staff acted as though they were genuinely happy I was there. I can recommend very highly this hotel. We even got free breakfast and dinner and a wine and cheese party for those who are so inclined.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Yeldud,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us an excellent review!! I'm so happy to hear that your stay was such an unexpected suprise! It is wonderful to hear that you also enjoyed our happy hour of free beer and wine. All of the employees here at the Homewood Suites work very hard to ensure everyone's satisfaction through genuine kindness. I'm glad that truly shined through for your stay here! Have a lovely day, and we can't wait to see you back on your next trip to Nashville!!