“A great new property”

Ranked #4 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Baldwinsville, New York
“A great new property”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I just had a week of business meetings at this property with as many as 85 people in attendance. This is a solid business hotel. they were attentive to the changing needs of our meetings, had great service for our guests, and now our attendees have new expectations for the future.

The suites are roomy and bed very comfortable. The property is very near the medical complex at Vanderbilt so it is a busy area. There's plenty to eat in the surrounding blocks if you choose not to eat either breakfast or dinner at the hotel. There is not a restaurant in the hotel, they provide complimentary breakfast and dinner for the guests.

You know the property has the proper leadership when the General Manager is wiping tables at breakfast and talking to the guest. Jeff sets an example of service that is carried out through the staff. From sales to engineering and catering, everyone is there to make your stay a great one.

They have shuttle service to downtown Nashville and other areas. The walk isn't close, but it is safe and pleasant if you choose to go by foot.

I can't say enough good things about the service and quality of this property.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DavidG2010
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Hello DavidG2010!!

Thank you so much for your response! Thank you for choosing to do your meetings here, I am glad that we were able to meet all of your and your business partners needs promptly. We are an extremely busy hotel with Vanderbilt being right across the street and with downtown only being a mile and a half from us. Busy has become our middle name!! Our dedication to our guests satisfaction makes it all worth while! With the leadership we have in place such as Jeff, our general manager, providing excellent service has become a joyful experience for all of the employees here. We truly appreciate his hard work and dedication!! I hope that on your next trip to Nashville you remember us and choose to stay with us again!!

Guest Service Supervisor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Easily the best hotel I've stayed at. Facilities are great, but it is the staff that sends it over the top! They made our conference meeting smooth, took care of all of our needs and did it with a smile and warmth missing form most places. I'd like to give a special shout out to Ron Sandifer who went above and beyond for us and, in particular, me. Our group had box lunches brought in and we were one short. He went out and got me a sandwich from a local vendor. Simply amazing! I cannot thank him enough. Go visit the fine folk at this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Hey David S!!

Thank you for reviewing us! Wow! It is such an honor to be the best hotel you've stayed at! Our staff works really hard to provide that warming service. Ron especially provides great service to our guest, we truly appreciate his hard work and I am so glad to hear that you had a chance to encounter him during your stay. Thank you again for your review, I hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because Loews was sold out and I'm glad I did! I arrived when the hotel was very busy with arrivals, the desk staff was very prompt assisting everyone. Katie assisted me and held my bag until my room was available. My room was very clean and spacious, despite the hotel being sold out, my room was very quiet. The Hilton bedding collection never disappoints and makes for a perfect restful night. It was also very convenient to have the evening complimentary dinner. I will certainly stay at the Homewood anytime I'm back in Nashville.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Hey Tripadvisor User!!

Thank you for reviewing us! It is great to hear that you and your family were comfortable during your stay! We pride ourselves on providing guest satisfaction 100% of the time! So again thank you for your review, your review inspires us to work even harder!!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel is fairly new and the furnishings are attractive and comfortable. Our room was HUGE, and although it was on the street side was very quiet. Our family of four had more than enough room and enjoyed our stay. Breakfast every morning was nice, and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Hello MurrayMonsters!

Thank you for giving us your great review!! I am so glad you and your family were comfortable during your stay! Our breakfasts are wonderful aren't they?! We pride ourselves on giving excellent service to our guests 100% of the time! Your lovely review has truly inspired us to want to do even more!! Thank you so much and I hope that you stay with us again!!

Louisville, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Excellent suites that were very spacious, clean and updated. Centrally located. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Easy self-parking if you don't want to use valet. Complimentary breakfast was very good. They served a variety of foods...something for everyone in our large group of 14. We will definitely stay again when we visit Nashville.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Hello Tripadvisor User!

Thank you for reviewing us! I am so glad to hear that you liked our hotel so much! We do offer a variety of room types with a lot of space for our guests! It is also great to hear that you and your party were able to try out our complimentary breakfast as well! Breakfast is the most important part of the day and our staff works really hard to ensure that our guests are happy and hunger satisfied every morning! I hope that you keep us in mind on your next trip to Nashville and stay with us again!

Monroe, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I wouldn't stay anywhere else while visiting downtown Nashville. This hotel as everything necessary to have an excellent experience while visiting Nashville. Clean, friendly staff, great food and shuttle transportation. I Highly recommend it!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Hello Tripadvisor User!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is so warming to hear that you think so highly of our hotel and staff! I hope that you enjoyed your vacation while here with us and want to come back! We'd surely love to have you back!

Lancaster, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Simply the best hotel for the money. The management was on the lobby floor daily doing just about every thing from busing tables to handing out water on a hot day. New, clean, free shuttle, free breakfast, free dinner, free newspaper, excellent staff. What more could you ask for.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Donald A
Hello Tripadvisor User!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The staff here takes true pride in making this hotel run as best as it can, even if that means the managers have to buss tables! Thank you for noticing our hard work! We really appreciate your kind words and we hope that you will stay with us again!