2,005 results
All reviews ron sandifer free shuttle breakfast and dinner full size fridge great hotel centennial park shuttle service mile radius west end complimentary breakfast front desk staff evening reception within miles home away from home i highly recommend this hotel hotel shuttle definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We loved Bill the shuttle driver! He knew all the spots for great food. Hotel was great! Breakfast was very good. Everyone was nice and helpful. Would definitely stay there again! Great location and minutes from downtown.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jet665236
Matt W, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Jet665236, Thank you for the comments about your recent stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your time here in Nashville. I will make sure Bill gets recognized the next time I see him. We look forward to your next stay with us. Please reach out to us if you need any assistance with your next reservation. Thank you again for staying with us, have a great day!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The staff was courteous & friendly. Location was not too far from downtown. Free shuttle was perfect for us. Breakfast was the best I've seen anywhere. And most important--THE PLACE WAS SPOTLESS! (Comfy beds, too!)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear karenmerlino, Thank you so much for the kind review of your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I will make sure to share with my Food and Beverage team how awesome breakfast was for you. I know they will love hearing it. Same goes for my housekeeping team! We hope we can have you back again in the near future. Please reach out if we can help you with a future reservation. Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!

AGM Homewood Suites Nashville vanderbilt

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Chose location based on trip advisor ratings, suite was clean, small kitchenette, well stocked. Paid for self serve parking indoors, $31.00 PER NIGHT. Used shttle to downtown Nashville, only problem was getting in, quite high and no step stool. Upon pick up noticed step stool in van but driver didn't open door or offer step stool. Included breakfast had a lot of offerings, but tater tots, sausage and eggs were cold. Staff at reception desk was polite.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tugavan
Matt W, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear tugavan, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoyed your room and got to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle. We hope you will stop in and see us again in the near future. Please let me know if you will need help with a future reservation. Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

My husband and I recently had a destination wedding in Nashville, TN. We used The Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt as one of our wedding hotel blocks. The hotel staff was extremely hospitable, attentive, responsive, and welcoming! Any request we had - whether big or small - the staff fulfilled within minutes. The hotel was ideal for our stay, as it is just outside of downtown. We loved the free shuttle service, 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary breakfast. Our wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed their stay. We will definitely be coming back to this hotel next time we are in Nashville. Thank you!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear laurenwreford, I first of all want to congratulate you on getting married! and for choosing us as the place you stayed during this special time. We were honored to have you and your family stay with us. I am so happy to see you enjoyed your time with us, and we wish you both nothing but happiness in the years to come. We hope you will be back again soon to see us again. please let us know when we can book your next reservation. Thank you again for spending this special time with us. Have a wonderful day and an even better marriage.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Everything seemed new and clean. We walked to the Parthenon and to Vanderbilt Stadium, so it was convenient to where we needed to go. We had a suite with two queen beds, a sitting area and kitchenette. Breakfast was good (though we had a laugh at my child's Texas-shaped waffle being eaten in Tennessee).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Matt W, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear anonymous12357, Thank you so much for providing a review of your recent stay with us. I am so glad you and your family enjoyed our spacious suites. I am glad you noticed our waffle makers. The reason we have them is our management company is actually based in Texas, so everyone of our hotels has Texas waffle makers ( I get asked about them almost daily). We hope you will be back again soon to stay with us in the future. Please reach out if you need any help with a future reservation. Thank you again for staying with us, have a wonderful day!