“Best Italian food I ever had”

Valentino's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Valentino's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 2,039 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Come share our passion for all things DELIZIOSO ~ bold flavors, fresh ingredients, fine wines, and lighthearted laughter. Valentino's is quiet and romantic, sophisticated and elegant, cozy and warm and full of vibrant energy...all under one roof. Valentino's Ristorante has been serving Nashvillians for almost 3 decades.
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Best Italian food I ever had”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Wow. Let me start by saying I am 100% sicilian and it is hard for me to find good italian cooking that is just as good as my moms. When I first walked into this place I was a little intimidated because it is a nicer place and we were a group of young people. It is a bit pricey but let me tell you the food and service makes it worth it. The food was AMAZING. Service was top notch. I have never had an experience that great. We had calamari, salad, the freshest most delicious bread and I got shrimp stuffed with crab and they were humungous! This is fine dining but not fine dining plate sizes. We were stuffed. Highly recommend and will go again if I'm in Nashville.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank cpb617

Quincy, Massachusetts
“OMG ---- Awesome Food!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you want to treat yourself to some fabulous Italian food go to Valentino's. I shared a Ceasar salad made at the table and had the best veal parmesan I think I've ever had. Serving size was enormous so go hungry. Friends had an eggplant appetizer to die for and veal piccata that was delicious. The flourless chocolate torte with Bailey's ice cream was an excellent ending. Worht every penny you will spend!

Visited September 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Love it.”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Come to town for business every year and always try to eat here. Great service and food. Try the specials and rissoto.

Visited September 2013
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The food was beyond delicious. Very fresh and the pasta is homemade. The waiters are all very attentive. Bananas foster = superb

Visited July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Mediocrity at it s medium”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

It is hard to complain when you are being treated to a meal.I've been to Val's on a couple of occaisions and it has always been just okay.It just really isn't worthy of the price they command.Tonight was the worst of my visits.We had very chewy calamri to start.I had veal saltimbocco.It was dry and lifeless.One friend had veal,I think it was picata or someting.He liked his(looked pretty much like mine to me).His wife had lasagne which I wish I would have ordered.That being said her dish was over $20.Nothing came with it.There are a lot of options in Music City.Try somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013