“Excellent food, attentive service”

Valentino's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Valentino's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 2,128 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come share our passion for all things DELIZIOSO ~bold flavors, fresh ingredients, fine wines, and lighthearted laughter. Valentino's is quiet and romantic, sophisticated and elegant, cozy and warm and full of vibrant energy...all under one roof. Valentino's Ristorante has been serving Nashvillians for almost 3 decades.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

From my call to make reservations the prior day to the end of our evening, Valentino's did not disappoint. Our Caesar-for-two was delicious, and my guy's request for anchovies was accommodated quickly. Our dinners, drink orders, dessert, were all handled with gentle humor and aplomb. When I called, I explained that it was a special night, and we found ourselves seated in a snuggly, darker corner, where other people's conversations did not intrude on our own. I had the lobster ravioli, he had the veal saltimboca, and we shared (well, I let him taste) the chocolate mousse. I'm not knowledgeable about wine, but he approved of the chianti, and enjoyed the limoncello for his dessert. My only disappointment was that not every patron was dressed for a refined evening (really, sports dudes?) but it did not impact our special, romantic evening. We had much to discuss, and our private corner was the perfect place to eat, drink and be thoughtful. I will remember this dinner forever and I appreciate Valentino's making it so special.

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Wow. Let me start by saying I am 100% sicilian and it is hard for me to find good italian cooking that is just as good as my moms. When I first walked into this place I was a little intimidated because it is a nicer place and we were a group of young people. It is a bit pricey but let me tell you the food and service makes it worth it. The food was AMAZING. Service was top notch. I have never had an experience that great. We had calamari, salad, the freshest most delicious bread and I got shrimp stuffed with crab and they were humungous! This is fine dining but not fine dining plate sizes. We were stuffed. Highly recommend and will go again if I'm in Nashville.

1  Thank cpb617
Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you want to treat yourself to some fabulous Italian food go to Valentino's. I shared a Ceasar salad made at the table and had the best veal parmesan I think I've ever had. Serving size was enormous so go hungry. Friends had an eggplant appetizer to die for and veal piccata that was delicious. The flourless chocolate torte with Bailey's ice cream was an excellent ending. Worht every penny you will spend!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Come to town for business every year and always try to eat here. Great service and food. Try the specials and rissoto.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The food was beyond delicious. Very fresh and the pasta is homemade. The waiters are all very attentive. Bananas foster = superb