“This place is great!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Master Bedroom
Master bathroom
Indoor Pool
Exercise Room
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greenville, South Carolina
“This place is great!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We were looking for a place close to the city on a budget and this place delivered! We were very impressed with the size and cleanliness of the unit as well as the friendly staff at the resort. The best part was a $10 shuttle running to the city and back every hour. We loved this place.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: shuttle to downtown
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AL
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
dsaxon945...
Vancouver, WA
“Great Property at a Great Price!!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We got this off Hotwire for a SUPER LOW price...I think it was less than $50 per night. We got a 1 bedroom condo with a King bed in the bedroom and a Queen hide-a-bed in the living room. The room was well stocked, and very quiet. We had trouble with our neighbors one night. Called security and they appeared in minutes to quiet them down. That was REALLY nice.

This is located across the street from the Opry entrance, so it is very convenient. You can get out of the noise that is downtown and stay 15 minutes away and get some rest. I have nothing but good things to say about this property.

Travelling group: Friends
Caddo S
Concan, Texas
“Great space for the money!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Kitchen, bath, and king size beds were wonderful! Property is well maintained and when a toilet handle broke, maintenance came and fixed it within five minutes!

Liked best: Kitchen, space, bathtub
Liked least: 20 min. From downtown
Travelling group: Teenagers
Large groups
Quetique
Memphis, Tennessee
“Nice Condo Property....but had a few issues”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I decided to spend New Years in Nashville this year just to get away from our hometown. I really liked the nice reviews and photos so I decided to book with this property. The location is in a good spot......very convenient since it was close to some of the main attractions of Nashville. The check in process went very smoothly. The associate who I spoke with was very friendly and quite helpful during check in. After check in, my bf and I found our room, but there was a issue with parking. We had to park on the front corner of an entirely different condo and walk a distance to and from our vehicle in the freezing cold. The parking lot was very small and didn't appear to hold enough spaces for guests in each condo building.The condo itself was beautiful. I loved the decor and the spacious kitchen. The condo is loaded with everything you would need for a perfect stay. The jacuzzi was the best feature, especially since I was visiting for total relaxation and peace....But that's where I also had an issue. We could not relax in our living room because our upstairs neighbors were being outrageous with their noise levels. I heard stomping, running, jumping. It almost sounded as if the upstairs neighbors were fighting or having a WWE wrestling match. I called the front desk about the noise and they informed that they would look into the matter. The noise continued for hours even after the call. I finally got frustrated and went to the office about the matter. The front desk associate informed that a security officer walked by the upstairs guest's room, but did not hear anything. I was outraged that the security officer did not knock on the door to tell them to be mindful of their noise level. The front desk associated informed that there was nothing she could do about the noise level until after 11pm. After 11pm, a phone call could be made to remind guests of their noise. I was so annoyed and frustrated. I discussed it with my bf and the associate later tried to tell me that the upstairs neighbors have children and that was where the noise came from.........I was like....umm ok?
Another issue that we dealt with was the odor. The condo had a very pungent odor that came and went throughout our stay. It was fishy and strong. It appeared to have come from the air vents, but then it also seemed as if it was coming from the washer and dryer (neither were being utilized).
Overall, I enjoyed staying with this property, but the issues overshadowed the positives of our stay. I would recommend this location, but I was suggest that guests reside on the fourth floor of the condo. Upon booking, I was not aware that the condo had more than two floors.....

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nuddie47
Allardt, Tennessee
“Great location, great place and friendly staff”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

This is a really nice place. We had a 2 bedroom unit complete with washer and dryer. Nice furnishings, bathrooms and kitchens. They do have HD TV's but no high definition service. That I do not understand. Most people today are use to high definition service. Nice indoor heated pool and hot tub. great landscaping.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and the hot tub and heated inside pool
Liked least: no high definition tv service. They have HD TV's but no high def service.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
California
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
18 Nov 2013
Hello,

Great to hear you enjoyed the condo and your stay in Nashville. The resort staff at the Wyndham Nashville is the best!!!! Let us know if we can help with any future travel.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;