“Great Stary in New Resort!!!”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #6 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Tinely Park, United States
“Great Stary in New Resort!!!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The Omni Hotel and Resorts is conveniently located near the strip in downtown Nashville. The staff was very accomodating and extremly friendly and very eager to help. I was impressed from the moment I entered this Resort. You will not be disappointed, very classy resort with modern touches. The rooms were quite spacious. Just so you are aware, there were no tubs, just a beautiful shower. I am a bath person, so I was a little disappointed in that. The only glich was that you needed to swipe your key card in the elevator in order to get to your room. This was a little annoying and my key was very tempermental at times. There should be signs in the elevator telling you this, along with an arrow where to exactly swipe your card... that was a big problem with not just me, but most of the people that were attending our company conference. I am sure this is something the hotel will work out since they just opened. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (459)
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

This brand new Omni in downtown Nashville has a Vegas (ish) in lavish design and decor.
I'm a big fan of the Omni Brand.
Would I stay at this one again?
Probably not, there are a number of higher end hotels to choose from in area.
I Checked in on grand opening day staying three nights.
Knowing its new and you are the first guest in rooms, you anticipate minor tweaks, I rated accordingly cutting some slack.
I'm also going to be fair in saying that 99.9% of the staff was great.
Kennith , Pedro, and Jimmy to name of few of Omni standard's professionals who left a impression. They are also obviously over staffed for the grand opening.
The staff seemed like they had everything under control except catering (food service) seemed to be their weak area.
The lobby is stunning.
My room was on the 10th of 21 floors. It was a nice size, the appointments are superb and comfortable.
Nice size TV except no sleep timer on it and yes I watched the video on how to operate the TV.
A constant water running noise in my rooms restroom (behind the wall). I did get use to it, close the door and you can not hear it anymore.
There are power outlets everywhere, a major plus.
The pool and deck are worth seeing.
The hotel also offers a night club / bar named Barlines, it is already hoping with live music.
A Steak house, Fine leather store (five and Tenn) bistro, spa, and much more.
Attached to the Hall if fame. They also have some of the memorabilia from Hall of Fame (stage costumes) in the hall leading to the restaurants and bar to the H of F.
Beautiful conference felicity on site.
Located across to the new Music City Center.
There was "that"one staff member (not sure what he was, he was wearing a suit and tie management style). He ask (told) four of us to go across street to smoke. Some story about a government tax credit to be green ??
This seemed to be a very unreasonable request considering it was late ,not by any doors, far side of building and already on side walk. Standing in front of a ashtray on the street edge.
By him putting us off property across the street subjected us right in line of the homeless populations traffic pattern. It was probably a miscommunication from upper Management (hoping) because is was a really dumb request (order). I'm a polite occasional smoker, may I suggest that you change the 25 foot from door signs to off property ones. I would not want to lose any government subsidies.

• Stayed October 2013
Nashville, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Great place to celebrate a special birthday for my wife. A little pricey but it was truly a special occasion. Since we live in Nashville, we wanted the opportunity to participate in the grand opening of this beautiful hotel. Right across from the new Music City Hall, this was indeed a memorable stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank Donald G. P
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I have to say that even though I was so excited about my son and I staying in the brand new Omni Nashville on its first night in operation, I had prepared myself for the inevitable hiccups. However, it completely exceeded expectations.

Our room and the hotel itself and were beautiful, with special touches specific to Nashville like the artwork in our room and all of the local items in the gift store. Dinner at Bob's steakhouse was fantastic as well. But mostly, it was the outstanding customer service that I have come to expect from the Omni brand, paired with the friendliness of Nashville that made our night something we'll never forget.

Great place to stay and looking forward to more nights here. Super convenient to everything in downtown... And everything else is a 10 minute ride away.

• Stayed September 2013