“Great new hotel”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #7 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were the first guests in our room at this newly opened hotel. Had the opportunity to visit the penthouse suite. The biscuits bar at Kitchen Notes was yummy. Good band in the bar. Hotel attached to Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum. Interesting even for a non country music fan. Close walk to the bars on Broadway. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (6,193)

Reviewed 29 October 2013

A fantastic brand new hotel in the heart of Nashville next door to the Country Music Hall of Fame. We loved everything about this hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurants were great. Enjoyed watching the World Series in their huge bar while listening to a Country Music Duo on stage. I read an earlier review that room was not cleaned one day, that also happened to us however we had the Do Not Disturb sign out intermittently throughout the day. I'm sure if I called the front desk they would have accommodated us.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Beautiful new hotel with the Nashville spirit and friendliness. Located adjacent to country music museum, across from the arena and walking distance to many restaurants, broadway and 2nd st. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

During my two night stay I came into contact with numerous staff members during my 2 night stay and all were VERY friendly and customer service focused! The hotel is adjacent to the Country Music Hall of fame and you never have to leave the building. The restaurant Kitchen Notes was excellent and so was Barlines.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This hotel provided me and my new wife one of the most memorable honeymoon adventures one could hope for in the Nashville area. I highly recommend Omni Nashville for its beauty, beds and some of the best staff we've ever had the pleasure to encounter. Well worth the adventure.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a beautiful hotel with spacious, comfortable rooms (don't expect "pretty" views, however)
and seemed to be up and running very well three weeks after opening. Location is excellent for exploring downtown, but the lobby constantly looked like a "flash mob" had converged upon it over the four-day course of our stay...always incredibly noisy and chaotic.

The bed was very comfortable, but (and perhaps this was due to the corner on which we were situated) the blasting whistles of passing freight trains woke me up several times each night. Neighboring room doors also slammed hard when anyone entered or exited. Our room (despite its "end of the hall" location) was not conducive to a restful night's sleep, which is pretty important to me.

I liked the Wolfgang Puck in-room coffee with real half-and-half and the mini-fridge was great for chilling wine and other beverages/snacks. Barline's might be the coolest hotel restaurant, lounge and sports bar I've ever experienced. I ate there three times and the kicked-up casual southern fare never disappointed. These guys know their way around some Tennessee pulled pork, whether it's loaded into a crispy fried potato skin or nestled on a tender potato roll (adorned with the requisite crunchy cole slaw). The Cobb Salad with its southern twist was a work of art...SO freaking good!

This is a business/convention hotel and probably not the best choice for vacationing visitors in my opinion.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

What a beautiful new hotel. We got lucky to book this at a great price for our weekend in Nashville. It was close to the Ryman, where we saw a concert and close to downtown bars and restaurants. We walked all over Nashville from the Omni. Hard to go wrong here. It was new and clean and just awesome. The only issue I had was the other guests coming in at 2-3am and being very loud in the hallway on the way to their rooms. So I would recommend staying at an end of the hallway for sure. Any time we had a question for the staff they were very friendly and knowledgeable. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends