“Good Job”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #7 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This hotel is very new, which means it met my expectations for cleanliness. The staff was very nice and accommodating. My husband and I stayed at the Omni hotel for a 3 day conference. My big complaint with this hotel was the turn down. We did not rec turndown either night we were there. I complained the first night and expected to have clean towels and trash that was left from room service removed, by the time we returned the second night. It was not! Still not really sure what happened The food in the main restaurant was great! Breakfast was my favorite, make sure that you try the fresh made biscuits they are to die for!

Overall I would give this property a 4, I'm sure they will work out the kinks at turndown. I would not hesitate to stay here if you are looking for a clean, upscale hotel in the city. Within walking distance of all the great restaurants and entertainment. I will definitely stay here whenever I am in Nashville.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
OmniNashville, Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. We hope to see you again very soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,012)

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed at the Nashville Hotel for a Conference from 3/16 -3/19 We had two rooms for our team. Hotel is very pretty and easy access to the convention center but there was nothing really special about it. you would pass staff of the hotel and they didn't even greet you. Many basic things were missed in our rooms like washcloths and towels. The elevator system is set up in a way that you don't move unless you put your key card up to get a green light but it does not always work. So 5 people all in an elevator all trying to make it move gets VERY old the time after time. Also just knowing that the first time would help greatly!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniNashville, Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and provide us with feedback. We value your opinion and thank you for choosing to stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel. We regret that your recent stay at our property was fraught with so much disappointment and your comments have been passed along to our Rooms management team. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at 615.782.5300 and ask to speak to the Manager on Duty. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

From the moment you enter the property, you know how wonderful this hotel is. The lobby, the guest rooms and the meeting areas are gorgeous, one of the nicest business and leisure hotels I've stayed in. Banquet Staff was exceptional, especially Carol, Peter and Deborah. It is directly across from the new Music Center Convention Center and attached to the Country Music Hall of Fame. Special place.

Room Tip: Ask not to look out over industrial area; otherwise, all else ok.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for taking a moment to provide some feedback of your recent stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My Family stayed here for 3 days and thoroughly enjoyed every day. Great friendly staff, good food and plenty to do. The we all enjoyed the workout room bit wished the pool was opened, unfortunately due to the cold weather it was not. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and we are glad you and your family had an enjoyable stay. We hope you join us again when your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Hotel was very welcoming, the pillows and beds were awesome. Auto Valet and bellman service was awesome! Check in and check out were very easy and quick. Restaurant food was good. Wish there had been a gift shop offering toiletries, makeup, water, snacks, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you found so many aspects of your experience at the Omni Nashville Hotel to be exceptional! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My spouse and I enjoyed our stay at the Omni Nashville. The hotel was easy to find and we were greeted and helped by valet staff as soon as we pulled up. I attempted to check-in online but the hotel was too busy to process the request, so I was able to quickly check-in in the lobby. A staff member showed us to our room and pointed out the hotel amenities. The room smelled fresh and was clean. The surfaces in the bathroom were gleaming and the over-sized shower was a great way to relax after a long drive. The hotel bar was lively (and very loud). The coffee shop staff was polite and remembered me from previous visits. I was able to purchase healthy food options to go, which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend making a reservation at Bob's Steak and Chophouse. The service was excellent, the food delicious. The location of the hotel was right in the middle of downtown Nashville, so food/shopping/entertainment was a short walk away. The hotel could get a bit noisy at times, so you may want to bring a white-noise maker to drown out the sounds of downtown Nashville. I will absolutely stay here again if/when I return to Nashville.

Room Tip: Sign up for the omni rewards program; you will receive free benefits like beverages delivered to you...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We are very pleased to hear you were able to enjoy all the unique attributes of the historic Omni Nashville Hotel during your recent stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Music City.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed for a convention. Excellent hotel with excellent amenities. I have no complaints. Bob's Steak house was the best meal I have ever had. The hotel is crisp and clean. Loved everything about it. The price on the weekend breakfast buffet $24.99 was a bit pricey, but it seemed that everything was a little pricey in Nashville. The front desk/bell staff were excellent to deal with and very friendly. The rooms were very nice and the beds were comfortable. The service for extra towels, pillows etc was very quick.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay and that our service left such a lasting impression. We look forward to seeing you again soon!