“Great location, great hotel!”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #7 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The location could not have been better, downtown, but yet quiet. Very clean all around. Rooms tastefully decorated and the Beds were super comfy. Staff was most helpful especially Mark and Ad. Bongo Java was a great place to get morning drinks and lite breakfast and Barlines was great for lunch and dinner, great food! This will be my go to place when I visit Nashville.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
OmniNashville, Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your positive feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. We're pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope that when your plans bring you back to Nashville, you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Omni Hotel is a great location with excellent service. The rooms were fairly expensive but for the quality of stay, they far exceeded the other hotels in the area who were charging the same rate or higher. In fact, one hotel that I would rate half as nice was charging two hundred dollars more than the Omni. It was obvious that all of the hotel rates in the area had been increased for the Marathon event due to the damand for rooms. I would rate the Omni among my top 3 favorite hotels in the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to submit a review of your recent stay at our property. We are very pleased you found the location to be so ideal and that you enjoyed your stay overall. We appreciate your feedback and do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the new omni because of its location for the country music marathon. It's next door to the new convention center for the expo and it's an easy walk to the start and finish lines. The staff was friendly and I LOVE the Bongo Java coffee shop in the hotel. Another perk...they opened at 5am especially for the race so runners could have coffee beforehand! Make sure to book a room with a city view on one of the upper floors. We loved room 1655.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thanks for taking a moment to provide some feedback of your recent stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I travel frequently to Nashville on business related to Government Business (I normally stay in a hotel 5 - 10 nights a month) and this was my first stay at Omni Nashville, and for that matter any Omni Hotel or Resort. I was very pleased and probably rank this as one of the best hotel experiences that I have had in my years of traveling. I definitely am coming back.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and we are glad you had an enjoyable stay. We hope you join us again when your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

very friendly staff, great rooms, with amazing views beds are wonderful. Rooms are clean. Centrally located to enjoy the downtown Nashville experience. Bar had great local musicians, food in the bar was good, wait staff were attentive and reasonably priced. For a conference, the space is amazing, well layed out, food and beverage. AV staff were strong

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay and that our service left such a lasting impression. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I highly recommend staying at the Omni Nashville Hotel when visiting downtown Nashville. The hotel is beautiful, clean and inviting. The staff is extremely friendly and the restaurants are fantastic....especially Barlines with the live entertainment, great service and yummy food.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear your experience was so wonderful on so many levels and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

For the money this cost, I do not think it is worth it. Maybe they were having an "off" day when we got there. We arrived at 12:30pm, check is not until 4pm. First come first serve for rooms...we went back to check on our room at 2:30 and it still wasn't ready. When your room is ready they put your room key up on a board for you to check so you don't have to wait in line again. There were about 35 cards up there waiting to be picked up. At 3pm walked up to desk and room still wasn't ready...I asked about al the cards and she said they had checked in earlier and must have went to have lunch. I said, "What about the ones who ARE here?" It didn't matter. I was fretting because we had special seating at Bruce Springsteen and needed to get back to arena at 5pm. They said they would call or text....never did!! They knew I was sitting there waiting....would it have been to much to ask for them to come tell me??
Go to check about 3:20, and my card was up on the bored...I was pissed! Anyway, get up into the room to hurry up and get cleaned up and the towels hanging in the bathroom were dirty with some kind of stains on two of them....yuk!! Called down and got them exchanged. Next morning, got up and 3 bogus charges on my bill! Laundry pressings, shoe shine, and internet. We went to concert, wore tennis shoes!!
Went down to front desk and told them I was not happy. Had bad first impression from the get go. They did take the charges off and give us breakfast. We usually stay at the Nashville Hilton, but wanted to try the Omni since it has such a reputation and it was brand new. Not impressed at all. I will be going back to Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback and we regret that your experience was such an unpleasant one. Your comments have been passed along to our management team and our front office staff has mailed you a certificate to extend our sincerest apologies. We certainly hope for an opportunity to turn your opinion around so please feel free to reach out to us directly at 615.782.5300. Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.