“Customer Stay”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #7 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Outstanding...over-the-top quality in terms of services provided and available. Incredible rooms. Highly professional staff. Well trained and eager to serve their guests. The location of the Nashville Omni can't be beaten. The Hotel is central to everything that makes the city fun to experience. Very good security and amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (6,012)

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This hotel is brand new and a perfect location in Nashville, about three blocks from Broadway. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. I was most impressed with the dining locations in the hotel. All of the restaurants offered very good meals at affordable prices, including room service. I stay here for a conference and the facilities are perfect for a large-size conference. The staff was incredibly accommodating and always present. You never had to look for anyone to help with room set ups. I was most impressed with the food offered during the conference. We did not have one bad meal and there were plenty of options at all of the buffet meals. You would never know that this hotel has only been open for a couple of months. It runs like clockwork. Highly recommend this hotel for your next business and/or personal trip in Nashville.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Best hotel in Nashville! My Wife and I love this hotel. Great staff and amenities are the best! Recommend to everyone to stay here! Great downtown location! Restaurants, pool and fitness center are the best!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank N
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our weekend stay was above all expectations. We walked to the Segway Tour Shop and got an overview of Nashville via Segway PT. Then dined in the hotel restaurants, took in the Grand Ole Opry and other sites of Nashville. Each time we returned to the Omni we were greeted by a staff that made us feel important to them and were glad to have us there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We only spent one night, but the location was perfect for downtown entertainment and dinning. The lobby is beautiful, rooms large and comfortable. Would definitely return on next visit. The Sunday brunch was a bit pricy but first rate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was in town for a convention at the Gaylord but when it was sold out I chose the best hotel I could find in the heart of the fun music row district. The Omni is a great hotel. Great people work here. Everyone is on top of their hospitality and friendliness game. Maybe it's Nashville but everyone has their guard down and it's strangers talking to strangers all the time. Great atmosphere here. Room is very good. Large volume of water from the shower head. Nice touch. Soaps and shampoos have a nice container. I would recommend all hotels provide complimentary toothpaste in this post 911 enhanced TSA time where a normal toothpaste tube gets confiscated. The Omni isn't doing this either and no hotel has started it that I've seen but I digress. I really like the AC and USB charging ports mounted to the bed side table on the vertical side facing each bed. Room comes with a mini fridge. Only negative I could find was my mattress than leaned into the middle of the room. Might have been broken but it wasn't a big deal and didn't prevent me from getting a good night's sleep. I ate dinner at Bob's Steak and Chop House. Great restaurant but I think a restaurant that has a larger selection of lighter food would be better for a hotel where many business travelers dine alone and then go sleep on a overstuffed belly. The food was great as it has been on my visits to their locations in Plano, TX and Fort Worth. I ate breakfast at Kitchen Notes and enjoyed the buffet. The best thing was the biscuit bar. Amazing biscuits and strawberry preserves. I tried a bacon blue cheese biscuits that was very good as well as a buttermilk biscuit. Not good for my low carb diet but when in Rome you do as the Romans and it was worth the indulgence. Cabs are easy to get. No lines and they all take credit cards. All trips from the airport to downtown are $25 so I decided to skip the rental car and I'm so glad I did. Taking cabs is cheaper and more relaxing since you can sight see or surf the phone instead of stressing out on how to navigate, no hotel parking fees, waiting for hotel valet and no need to fill up the tank when going back to the airport. I'd stay here again based upon the location and the quality.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

your staff treated everyone with the utmost respect, the rooms are comfortable and welcoming. Again, The hair salon really needs to be advertised more (there were 700 people from Bose, we were trying to find a salon for a banquet dinner, I called downstairs and they said oh, there is one on the 4th floor, (the girls were amazing) !!!!!