6,767 results
All reviews country music hall of fame great location beautiful hotel music city center convention center bridgestone arena rooftop pool within walking distance two blocks business conference live music broadway street honky tonks valet parking notes amenities downtown
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Everything at this hotel was excellent. The room was nice and comfortable and very clean. The lobby is inviting for such a large building. Both restaurants the food was great and great drinks at the bar as well as live music every night. Location is perfect, a short walk to Broadway but far enough away to get away from the craziness and noise. Spa was excellent. While everything was great what really made this hotel excellent is the employees every single one I met was friendly and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
mmcdonald055, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The Omni is a beautiful hotel that is just a few short blocks from all the activity of downtown Nashville. The hotel lobby is grand (large) but has plenty of cozy nooks to hang out.

The restaurants in the property are outstanding. While separate business to the hotel do not feel like you have to wander far to get a good/great meal.

The rooms are nice. They are new and visually appealing. The shower was one of the best I’d had in a long time - despite having a shower curtain that wants to cling to you.

The pool was quite nice and would be a great way to spend the day for kids and adults.

There is no major flaw with the hotel but there were some small things that didn’t appeal to me. I’m a frequent traveler and I have become somewhat reliant on some of the perks that come with frequent travel. I am platinum with Marriott, Starwood’s and Hilton. So, generally, I’m used to being prioritized when I show up. I arrived at noon and my room wasn’t ready until nearly 5pm. At a Marriott property I would have been in a room almost right away. I understand that I don’t have status at Omni, the problem is that they don’t even have a comparable option to gain status. Since I’m in and out of hotels all the time I can’t be stuck without anywhere to go for hours every time I check in. Concierge lounges are also something that helps when you’re traveling.

My room, while really nice, was quite loud. I was in the opposite side of all the downtown music and 18 floors up. But I could still hear loud music in to the night.

Also, the staff were so-so. Mostly they were good and helpful but there were several who were not empowered or equipped to be helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experiences with us. It is based on feedback like yours that allows us to improve upon our services. We do have a Loyalty Program, our Omni Select Guest program, which does offer different tier levels. We would love to welcome you back! Please contact the Manager on Duty prior to your next visit, as we would love to ensure you have a flawless visit. Thank you for choosing Omni Nashville!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is beside of Music City Center and joins the Country Music Hall of Fame. Note, the Hall of Fame closes daily at 5 pm; therefore, I was unable to attend due to classes and conference every day :-( Great hotel and awesome staff! Lots of construction all around Nashville for a booming city. Rooms are very pricey, as is the food, etc. I would not have been able to afford on my own.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
mmcdonald055, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are sorry you were unable to visit such a great attraction during your trip, but hopefully we will see you back again soon. Please feel free to reach out directly if you decide to visit again. Our front office managers would be happy to assist you in making reservations at our best rate available!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was my first stay at an Omni Hotel and the facility & staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful in every way deemed possible. This site in particular has a multitude of places within walking distance to eat with lots of varieties too.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your first stay at an Omni Hotel and hope you will return to stay again!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was a great experience. The room was super nice, with a bed that was incredibly easy to sleep on. Barlines was superb. They had a great band and the service was on point. The fact that it was connected to the Country Music Hall of Fame and we could get to it easy was a plus. Also, being so close to Broadway, we could walk there and watch people being stupid. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We are so glad you were able to take advantage of all that our hotel has to offer! Thank you for the review!