“Great Steak and Great Service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Oakville, Canada
“Great Steak and Great Service”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Very busy place and the service and staff always had a word with you to make sure everything was fine.
Steak was as good as I remembered fromk years ago.
Very worthwhile stop.

Visited August 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicious quesadillas, of all things”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Alice Springs Quesadillas are the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.
It's a bit dark in the place, which I'm not a fan of, but I guess that's the ambience they want to set.

Visited July 2013
Shanahoe
“Superb”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I am surprised at the mixed reviews. We visited on 30th of May and restaurant was very busy. Were told we would be waiting 30 minutes so we grabbed a beer at the happy hour bar. We only waited 10 minutes for a table. Our waitress was superb. Maybe a little over the top but I cannot fault her service, patience and attention. Wonderful food all around between six people. No complaints whatsoever. Congrats Outback cause when it goes wrong I don't pull punches. Will be back!!!

• Visited May 2013
Tennessee
“Fairly good but a bit overated”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I have people tell me all the time that Outback has the best steaks but I have had steak there twice and it was a filet both times that was dry and tough so I never order steak anymore. The Shrimp on the Barbie appetizer with romulade sauce is wonderful. The dark bread served is great. Service is intermittent depending on who serves you. Some of the staff is very young and decidedly not interested in you.

Visited April 2013
“Worst Outback Ever”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

I've been to many Outbacks before and have always had great experiences, so the West End franchise was an obvious choice for a great meal. Or so I thought. Despite calling ahead, they didn't place me on the list until I arrived. The restaurant had a musty odor and they placed me in a very loud corner. On top of that, it took 30 minutes for a server to even appear at our table and take drink orders. Food was another hour. This would have been more forgivable if the server didn't promise three times that it would be out any second. I'll admit that the steak was great, but I couldn't even put the broccoli in my mouth. Never again nashville outback!

• Visited February 2013