“Good Steak, Knowledgeable Staff”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Went here with Friends after the Music City Bowl. They were able to accommodate our party of 8 without any issues. Server was very knowledgeable about Menu as was able to help my wife out with the Gluten free options. Steaks were very good.

1  Thank Richard S

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

This wad the best experience I have ever had at Outback. They are usually okay; that's why I went there. This was much better than okay. Nice interior, good service, and a very good sirloin.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Very busy place and the service and staff always had a word with you to make sure everything was fine.
Steak was as good as I remembered fromk years ago.
Very worthwhile stop.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Alice Springs Quesadillas are the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.
It's a bit dark in the place, which I'm not a fan of, but I guess that's the ambience they want to set.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I am surprised at the mixed reviews. We visited on 30th of May and restaurant was very busy. Were told we would be waiting 30 minutes so we grabbed a beer at the happy hour bar. We only waited 10 minutes for a table. Our waitress was superb. Maybe a little over the top but I cannot fault her service, patience and attention. Wonderful food all around between six people. No complaints whatsoever. Congrats Outback cause when it goes wrong I don't pull punches. Will be back!!!