“Great Experience”

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #479 of 2,138 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 17 December 2013

1st time ever eating here. The food is great but the service from the waitress & waiters is outstanding. The staff put on a dance that blow me away. I love this place and probably we go every time I visit Nashville. I have already be recommending people to try it especially families with kids.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We ate at the Johnny Rockets in the Opry Mills Malls. Waiters was great. We had eaten all the way around the burger and then noticed that half of the center of the burger was raw, still red, uncooked. We asked for the manager, which was a female ( brown / dark hair came to our table, didn't get her name. She had an attitude right off the bat. We showed her the raw uncooked meat and said, well you have done eaten some of it. Only the outside of the burger had been taken a bite of which it was cooked. I said what can be done about this. Never offered us more food, just said 10 % off only. Sorry manager, could tell she didn't like her job. I told her if that's all she could do, just keep the damn 10 %. She reply, No problem, and walked off. No, I'm sorry or nothing.....We will never be back. She needs reporting to the FDA. You can die from eating raw meat. Very disappointing in Johnny Rockets in the mall. The problem was BAD MANAGEMENT!!!! I will be calling corporate office on this location.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Yes the best shake ever!!! Burger was cooked exactly as requested. The girl who served us was very friendly. A really nice diner experience.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The food is great and I love it when Donna Summer comes on the jukebox! The staff dances and it's just a feel-good place to be!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Service was non-existent and food was cold when it finally arrived. The restaurant wasn't even busy but the help just stood around talking to each other letting our food get cold in the back. When it did arrive (cold) the order was wrong. I had ordered sweet potato fries and got regular french fries (she looked at her order form to make sure I wasn't lying to her) and then removed the basket of fries and went back to get my sweet potato fries which didn't arrive until we had finished eating. They should of at least left the wrong fries for us to munch on while they were getting the right ones done, but they didn't. And nothing was comped even after we complained. The food was overpriced for what you get also, but being in Opry Mills Mall you expect to pay a little more. Better to eat somewhere else before going to the Mall as this is not someplace we would ever go again.

1  Thank Billie V