“Great new hotel”

Ranked #19 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Chicago, Illinois
“Great new hotel”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Just stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The room was clean and spacious and included a great sleeper sofa. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Excellent location just a couple blocks away from Broadway. Free wifi throughout the hotel. Continental breakfast was included but the food selection and quality weren't the greatest. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend to friends/family.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Hi spooky424! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate our guests' feedback and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm also glad you were able to use our sleeper sofa in the cozy corner. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
  • Turkish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This is a terrific place. The staff strives to be accommodating, polite, and friendly, and that means a lot to a weary traveler. The hotel is within walking distance of so many restaurants, bars, and attractions, which was ultimately very valuable to us. Our room was comfortable and clean, and the bed was a dream. Other things that impressed me were the magnificent breakfast spread, the super speedy elevator, the couch in our room, and the steps taken to be environmentally friendly. Only one thing baffled me--instead of a regular door, the entry to the bathroom is a sliding panel. I didn't like it, though I'm not exactly sure why. Though this is the only place I've stayed in Nashville, I don't think you'll find anything better.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Hi Grace! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love to hear feedback and I will certainly share your comments with my staff. We do hope that you will return to visit us on your next trip to Nashville!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My friends and I just stayed here over the weekend (Dec 13-15) and really enjoyed it! The staff was friendly and helpful and made the hotel warm and welcoming. Carrie at reception made us feel like we were old friends - she offered great recommendations and tips. The rooms were spacious and had all the amenities you needed. There was even a case at the reception desk of things you "may have forgotten" which came in handy. You could tell there has been great attention to detail. My only critique would be the parking garage - it seemed narrow and late at night it was challenging to find a spot - if you have the option to take a small car on your trip rather than an SUV, I would. The location (next door to the Country Music Hall of Fame and two blocks or so from Broadway) can't be beat. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again.

1 Thank RachelBeth18
Hi RachelBeth18! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and that you found our staff to be accommodating. I will certainly share your comments about them! I'm also glad we had what you needed in our "odds and ends" area. We do hope you'll visit us again!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Hyatt Place in Nashville is located near all the local attractions. The staff is amazing friendly and responsive. You could not wait in line for anything if you tried they had plenty of people to assist you. The room was modern, comfortable and spotless. For the price this hotel was one of the best values I have seen anywhere and I have been a "road warrior" for over 20 years.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hi nyctraincntr! Thank you so much for your review. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff! I'm glad we were able to be your home away from home while you are away so often. I hope to see you during your next trip to Nashville!

Edgewater, New Jersey
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I am a hyatt Gold Passport member and finally there is a location in downtown Nashville that is worth staying at.
The Hyatt Place Downtown just recently open and has that pristine new vibe about it.
It is centrally located near great restaurants like Etch and the Farmhouse
and walking distance to really everything.
Very clean, nice rooms and half the price of the Hilton.
I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: High floor with a downtown view.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Hi Lawrence! Thank you so much for your review and for being a loyal Hyatt customer. We really appreciate your business as well as your feedback! I hope that you were able to take advantage of the location and enjoy all of the restaurants/activities around town! We look forward to seeing you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This hotel stay was one of the best hotel stays I have ever had in my entire life. I travel for work as well as pleasure and this was an experience I will now hold all other hotels to. The staff was AMAZING, helpful and courteous to our needs. The rooms were spacious and very nice. I will never stay in another Nashville hotel other than the Hyatt Place. AWESOME all around for families, couples, business and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are definitely those that we want to hear again, and I will certainly share with my staff! I'm so glad to hear that we are gaining loyal customers and that you are one of them! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Nashville!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This new property is definitely off on the right foot. It's new, clean, and staffed with helpful, charming people.
As if that wasn't enough... the lobby restaurant serves their delicious menu all day - for 24 hours!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Hi Christy! Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to dine with us! We definitely love to see guests ordering off of our 24 hour menu! I hope you'll visit us during your next trip to Nashville!