“Want to be close to Broadway?”

Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
Ranked #17 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was thrilled to find this gem only two blocks from Broadway in Nashville for my very first visit to the city. They had a great special available that allowed me to afford it. There is an amazing breakfast buffet every morning with great breakfast sandwich selections, , French toast, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, wonderful orange juice and a selection of other juices I never tried. The room was luxurious, modern, comfortable and quiet. The staff could not be any friendlier or accomodating. I felt like I was at home. I would not hesitate to stay there again. The only thing that bothered me was being awakened at 8:45 the morning after I arrived by the housekeeping staff. I could have put out the "come back later" sign, but never expected them in the room that early.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Hi nstarno! We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed all that our breakfast buffet had to offer and will certainly share your comments to my staff. We look forward to you joining us again on your next trip to Nashville!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Hyatt Place is a great hotel. It is close to everything in downtown Nashville and we were able to walk to everything we wanted to see. The staff is friendly and helpful The hotel is new and clean. There is plenty to choose from at breakfast and computers/printer are available for use in the lobby. We had a great experience here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Hello! Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our location and that you were able to use our amenities like the breakfast as well as our e-room for all of your computer needs. We hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Nashville!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Just stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The room was clean and spacious and included a great sleeper sofa. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Excellent location just a couple blocks away from Broadway. Free wifi throughout the hotel. Continental breakfast was included but the food selection and quality weren't the greatest. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend to friends/family.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Hi spooky424! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate our guests' feedback and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm also glad you were able to use our sleeper sofa in the cozy corner. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Nashville!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

This is a terrific place. The staff strives to be accommodating, polite, and friendly, and that means a lot to a weary traveler. The hotel is within walking distance of so many restaurants, bars, and attractions, which was ultimately very valuable to us. Our room was comfortable and clean, and the bed was a dream. Other things that impressed me were the magnificent breakfast spread, the super speedy elevator, the couch in our room, and the steps taken to be environmentally friendly. Only one thing baffled me--instead of a regular door, the entry to the bathroom is a sliding panel. I didn't like it, though I'm not exactly sure why. Though this is the only place I've stayed in Nashville, I don't think you'll find anything better.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Grace! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love to hear feedback and I will certainly share your comments with my staff. We do hope that you will return to visit us on your next trip to Nashville!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My friends and I just stayed here over the weekend (Dec 13-15) and really enjoyed it! The staff was friendly and helpful and made the hotel warm and welcoming. Carrie at reception made us feel like we were old friends - she offered great recommendations and tips. The rooms were spacious and had all the amenities you needed. There was even a case at the reception desk of things you "may have forgotten" which came in handy. You could tell there has been great attention to detail. My only critique would be the parking garage - it seemed narrow and late at night it was challenging to find a spot - if you have the option to take a small car on your trip rather than an SUV, I would. The location (next door to the Country Music Hall of Fame and two blocks or so from Broadway) can't be beat. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RachelBeth18

Hi RachelBeth18! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and that you found our staff to be accommodating. I will certainly share your comments about them! I'm also glad we had what you needed in our "odds and ends" area. We do hope you'll visit us again!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Hyatt Place in Nashville is located near all the local attractions. The staff is amazing friendly and responsive. You could not wait in line for anything if you tried they had plenty of people to assist you. The room was modern, comfortable and spotless. For the price this hotel was one of the best values I have seen anywhere and I have been a "road warrior" for over 20 years.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hi nyctraincntr! Thank you so much for your review. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff! I'm glad we were able to be your home away from home while you are away so often. I hope to see you during your next trip to Nashville!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I am a hyatt Gold Passport member and finally there is a location in downtown Nashville that is worth staying at.
The Hyatt Place Downtown just recently open and has that pristine new vibe about it.
It is centrally located near great restaurants like Etch and the Farmhouse
and walking distance to really everything.
Very clean, nice rooms and half the price of the Hilton.
I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: High floor with a downtown view.