Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
  • Pool
US$336
Hampton.com
1,845 results
All reviewsgreat locationcountry music hall of famejohnny cash museumwithin walking distancenashville downtownfree breakfastlive musicbridgestone arenatwo blocksbroadway streetmusic city centerconstruction noisenissan stadiumwould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayparking garagesitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This was a great hotel! The decor, the cleanliness, the location, and the staff was all GREAT! We were a group of 8 girls so we reserved two rooms. I was worried because the pictures of the rooms looked almost too good to be true, but when we got to the hotel, the pictures didn't lie. The rooms were very spacious, and even offer a small lounge area with a perfectly sized sofa (sofa bed). The bathroom was also spacious. Everything seemed new and clean! Located in Downtown, we were able to walk to Broadway every night - it's in a safe neighborhood, and down the block from the Music Hall of Fame. The first night we came back to the hotel around 1:00am and ordered from their all-night menu. Everything was delicious. The next morning we went down for their complimentary breakfast, which was equally good. The staff was very friendly, and very accommodating. If I ever make it back to Nashville, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure to turn down the blinds before you go to sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patsy C
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very nice, what you would expect. The staff made the stay a 10! They were fun, friendly, and helpful. Thanks for making us feel welcome. Loved the fact they had food available 24/7 and Starbucks coffee.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Missed having a bathtub (guess they are a premium in Nashville). Also had an air-conditioner that blows right on you when you sleep. great if that is for you, but it is NOT for me. Missed having the choice of half and half for my coffee since I don't care for dry creamer or Coffee-Mate. Nice breakfast otherwise.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dred1
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Hello dred1! Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Nashville and that you liked our hotel. I apologize that your room did not have a bathtub in it, as they are in our rooms with 2 queen beds as opposed to king size beds. We are also addressing the issue in your room with the air conditioning. In regards to the coffee station, I am happy to say that we will be taking your advice and adding half and half creamer to our selections very soon! Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope to see you again!

Logan Wolverton
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Platinum Hyatt member. 2nd visit to Nashville and 1st visit to this hotel. Reserved two nights in advance using Hyatt points. Check-in was seamless as our key packet was ready and they confirmed my feather free request. Offered some soft drinks out of the case and escorted us to the elevators. We were assigned an oversized corner room 1122. Room was spotless and still looked very new. There was a couch and ottoman, comfortable king sized bed, side tables on the wall with no drawers, an armoire, dresser and desk with chair. Huge windows with tons of natural light and fantastic views of the river, downtown and the foot bridge.

The nice sized bath had an extra deep vanity which helped for storage and a great glass enclosed shower stall with plenty of hot water and pressure. (no tub which we consider a plus but others may not) Stylish opaque sliding door was good for privacy but not for sound.

Every staff member we encountered was super friendly and helpful. Didn't spend much time in the common areas but the lobby was absolutely gorgeous and well appointed with art, sitting areas, great music and a nice bar and take away food area.

Location is just perfect. You are steps away from so many of the downtown draws that you couldn't get a much better place as a home base.

I did request a late checkout the morning of departure as we were moving to another hotel for a conference and the rooms were not ready. When I called down, I was told "the best I can do is 12:30" until I reminded the young lady that I was Platinum. Once she verified that, she allowed for 3 p.m.. From a service perspective, she should have checked my profile before she answered but this is certainly not enough for me to ding them on rating.

We did have friends try to book here and the two nights would have been nearly $600 with taxes and fees. Since we used points I did not rate shop so I don't know how this compares to other hotels downtown but I was a bit surprised at rates above $250. There was a Brad Paisley concert that night so perhaps that drove rates up. After seeing both hotels, they were sorry they didn't spend the $200 they saved staying one mile away.

Highly recommend for business or pleasure and will stay here again without a doubt. The hotel is fairly new and they are doing a great job of keeping it looking that way.

Room Tip: 1122 had great views and was very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joski69
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This (still very new) hotel is located right in the heart of downtown Nashville. It offers excellent service by staff, very clean and spacious rooms, plus a larger-than-expected range of choices for the complimentary breakfast each morning. Other plusses include live music in the lounge area during the evening, and easy self-parking ... for four dollars less than valet. A very good experience; we would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: Rooms on floors 7 or higher minimize road noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family