“Great Place”

Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
Ranked #16 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My friend and I were attending the Women's basketball final four and stayed here. The hotel was great. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The location is perfect; just three blocks from Broadway. The room was beautiful, comfortable and quiet. The daily breakfast was very good too. Could not have asked for a better place to stay in downtown Nashville.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We just came back from a ladies weekend for a friends Bacherlorette party and can not say enough nice things about this hotel! I work in the hospitality industry so I know how guest service can dread a group of 11 unruly females and the staff was more then helpful and so nice and accommodating! We arrived extremely early Friday morning and they already had 2 rooms ready for our group. Great room size and great location! We will definitely stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Just got back from Nashville and I want to rave about the Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown hotel staff. They made us feel welcome from the start and every interaction with them was helpful, friendly and delightful. The hotel is cozy and inviting and very clean, not fancy or elegant, but I liked it better than the Omni which is overwhelming. The doors are very heavy and must be soundproof as we never heard anything from the hallway. I would stay there again for sure.

2  Thank RCD77elegance
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Hi RCD77elegance! Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I will certainly share your comments with my staff as we truly thrive off of what our guests' think of us and their feedback of their stay! I'm also glad to hear that you chose us over some of our competitors and sure hope you will do so in the future and stay with us again! Thank you, once again!

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel in a great location in downtown Nashville. Walking distance to the clubs on Broadway which is why we chose it! A little pricey, but not unexpected for a downtown hotel. Staff was very nice and helpful. Loved the breakfast! Parking was $20 a night and I kind of thought that should be included in the room price, but most downtown hotels all charge for parking so I wasn't surprised. Just would have been nice if it was included!

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Terri T
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank KittyTer

Hi KittyTer! Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here in Nashville and that our location and breakfast were just what you were looking for in a hotel. Again, we thank you for your review, and hope to see you during your next trip to Music City!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We reserved 2 rooms and received keys for rooms on different floors. We asked to be close to each other and the 2 ladies at the front desk worked very hard to get us as close to each other as possible. It would have been nice to have that done prior to our arrival but we were pleased with the outcome. The breakfast was amazing, we were very impressed with the quality and selection. The hotel was absolutely beautiful and clean. Very new and modern. We were charged for valet parking although we didn't even have a car. I didn't catch it on the bill until we were back home. I spoke to the front desk over the phone and unfortunately she was not very nice stating "our word against yours" but she did give my contact information to the hotel manager. The manager called me the next business day and was very helpful, checked with the valet service desk and they recognized the error. The charges were removed from our bill and refunded to our cards. Overall, very satisfied with the Hyatt in Nashville and I would stay there again!

Room Tip: If you are booking multiple rooms and want them next to each other be sure to put that request in to...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Hotel staff was great and very freindly and very accomidating.We woke up late on our 1st day and almost missed breakfast. We called down and the staff put a few plates of stuff aside for us. Rooms were very clean and plenty of room. Short walk to Broadway, Country Music Hall of Fame and the river. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cvcma
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Hi cvcma! Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Nashville and that our staff was able to accommodate you for breakfast. We certainly understand that it is sometimes difficult to wake up early on vacation, so are happy to help in whatever way we can! Thank you, once again, for your review. We do hope that you will join us again on your next trip to Nashville!