“The condo was spacious and clean”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Santa Barbara
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

11 Jun 2015
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We love our guests, and we love knowing you had such a great time. Let us know next time you're in town, and we'll give you another 5-star experience!
CO

TN
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

New York City
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

ID
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Miami FL
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

11 Jun 2015
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$142
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing