“Perfection!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The first time I ate at a Santa Fe restaurant was in OK, I wasn't looking forward to it as I am not a beef eater, surprisingly everything was perfect, now I go to Nashville just to eat there considering we don't have one in Clarksville, I really hope they put one here but if not...I'll keep going to Nashville, their steaks are so tender you don't need a knife and the flavor is mouth watering. I would prefer that they have lamb or calf fries like Cattleman's in OKC but it's still great.

Palatine, Illinois
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband ordered the bubba sirloin medium. It was well done,salty and processed tasting. The potato was heavily salted on the outside. I ordered the sirloin sliders and fries. Fries were good, but one of my sliders( which were overdone) was so tough I couldn't eat it. The rolls served were excellent. We will not be back. This restaurant used to be great, unfortunately not this time.

Ottawa, Canada
“Yummy !”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband ordered a full rack of ribs and I had the T-bone steak (medium rare).. BOTH were delicious, and I know that because we shared each other's main item.. The side dishes were also good, and the atmosphere was country and relaxed.. Overall, I would give it five stars, except for the service. The server we had totally ignored us at first, and then served the people next to us who came in after us. When we asked to be served, she seemed a little sullen at first.. BUT, she got our orders right, and we received them in a reasonable time. In the meantime, they had given us a small bucket full of peanuts, and we nibbled on those, throwing the shells onto the floor like everyone else... When the food came, it was hot, and perfectly prepared.. We were not even two thirds of the way through the meal, when our server brought us our bill, without even asking if we wanted anything else (i.e. more drinks, coffee, dessert, ??). Overall, the experience was good, but this server should be taken aside and given a few lessons..

• Visited March 2014
“Delicious food and kid friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

You have to love a place that let's you throw your empty peanut shells on the floor and doesn't require you to clean up the mess left behind. Free shelled peanuts given by the bucket load as you are being seated. I thoroughly enjoyed the Mr. Goodtime burger with the delicious chipotle mayo and deep fried jalapeños with a side of seasoned fries. Ground beef is prepared daily and seasoned well. My wife enjoyed their feature 5 course meal with fresh bread and yummy tasting cinnamon butter, soup, salad, entrée and dessert all for $14.99. The chicken strips that came in the kids meal had some wicked good breading served with homemade honey mustard for dipping if you choose. The Santa Fe Cattle Company gets two thumbs up from this Nashville tourist.

Decatur, Illinois
“Weekend get away”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was an outstanding restaurant. It had that cowboy theme going. Food portions were sized for someone with an appetite. On the menu they offer a 5 course meal. You chose what you want for each course. Dessert is included in this for just $14.99. Drink was kept full at all times without even asking. I can't say that all the other waiters/waitress were like that, but that will get my business again.