“Great Food!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat. All food is great but I love to get their Ribeye steak. Cooked perfectly with great flavor. Love the atmosphere as well!

• Visited April 2014

chattanooga, tn
“Just ok...”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We went on a Tuesday night and had to wait for quite a while. I didn't understand because there were tons of empty tables. It was like they weren't expecting people to eat there. I don't eat steak so I cant comment on the meat. I had the potato soup and a salad. The house salad was very good and the soup was ok. The first batch of rolls brought to our table were overcooked so they were tough. The second batch came out normal and looked just like Logan's Roadhouse rolls. They were much better than the first batch. My child did enjoy the grilled cheese and fries. I just didn't understand the long wait when there seemed to be plenty of wait staff.

• Visited April 2014
Nottingham Uk
“great bar ,quiter in week”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Live music,out of draft when we were there but good selection of bottle beers,on main stretch,easy to get to.

Visited April 2014
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The first time I ate at a Santa Fe restaurant was in OK, I wasn't looking forward to it as I am not a beef eater, surprisingly everything was perfect, now I go to Nashville just to eat there considering we don't have one in Clarksville, I really hope they put one here but if not...I'll keep going to Nashville, their steaks are so tender you don't need a knife and the flavor is mouth watering. I would prefer that they have lamb or calf fries like Cattleman's in OKC but it's still great.

• Visited March 2014
Palatine, Illinois
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband ordered the bubba sirloin medium. It was well done,salty and processed tasting. The potato was heavily salted on the outside. I ordered the sirloin sliders and fries. Fries were good, but one of my sliders( which were overdone) was so tough I couldn't eat it. The rolls served were excellent. We will not be back. This restaurant used to be great, unfortunately not this time.

• Visited March 2014