“Fantastic show!!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic show!!”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

We loved this performance! My 14 yo son did as well. The costumes and decorations were fantastic. The only frustrating part was our original seats were in the mezz balcony (red section, stage left). You can't see the full stage from here and there is a lot that goes on beyond the curtain. So splurge for the center seats! Luckily our performance was very empty and the ushers allowed us to move at intermission. Overall a great experience!!

Birmingham, Alabama
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent holiday entertainment in Nashville”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We attended the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring The Rockettes in Nashville, TN and were thoroughly entertained throughout the 2 hour production. Our seats were wonderful (center stage, 8 rows from the front), and we were glad we paid extra to get them. The Rockettes were amazing, and the costumes, set decorations, and vocals were equally impressive. Fun and appropriate for all ages. The show closes with a Live Nativity and the Hallelujah chorus that were both spectacular. Just the right show to put everyone in the Christmas spirit!

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Exciting surprise!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I loved the Rockettes. I thought I would like them, however I had no idea how many different musical pieces, 3D screen and live nativity. The Live Nativity was my favorite and very close I loved the toy soldiers!! 3 bears and Bear Fairy God Mother's blinking eyes were just amazing!!
People of all ages were there and everyone seemed to be having the same fun time I had! Saw it last night!!

Vance, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Show”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Must see. Just walk over and back if staying at Opryland. Only a 10 minute walk and much less hassle than the shuttle. The last scene was amazing!

Birmingham, Alabama
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Show”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

There is a reason that the Rockettes have been around for almost a century. The show is really cute and ideal for all ages and genders. I wish I had brought my 11 year old son as well. My 8 and 6 year old daughters really enjoyed the show. They have a 3D portion of the show as well with Santa's sleigh that is realy cute. There is a coupon for a drink and soda that you can buy or they sell some flavored kettle corn outside and inside the show as well that is really good $5 for one or $9 for two bags. The seats are like benches, so aisle seats work really well if you want to make sure you have a seat and/or want to get out easily. The bathrooms were excellent as was the gift shop. I would love to see the show again.

Visited November 2013