“Very Enjoyable Show” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rockettes at grand ole opry

Frackville, Pennsylvania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very Enjoyable Show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

As with every Rockettes show they are always entertaining and this one is no different. A wonderful show presented in a wonderful venue. This show is as good as the one in New York.

1 Thank Travelinggolfer_1

Hodgenville, Kentucky
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Unbelieveable performance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

My family has dreamed of seeing the Rockettes for years and we finally did it. The Rockettes were as great as I had invisioned. The most amazing part of the who production was the live nativity at the end of the show. It was breathtaking. I will never forget that moment, brought tears to my eyes.

Lynchburg
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Entertaining show for entire family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

The guys in our family agreed to go to be good sports, as the females were looking forward to seeing THE Rockettes. However, at the end of the evening, everyone in the group, from young children to the guys enjoyed the show and all would return. The time flew by, the young children were enthralled, Santa and Mrs Clause were a bonus and the show ended with a focus on the Nativity and the true focus of the season.
The only downside, the snack bar ran out of almost everything... So that pretzel and hot chocolate we were hoping to get at intermission.... Big fail.

Pegram, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great show for all ages”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is a great show for all ages. This was a Christmas trip for the "girls" in our family except for my 6 year old nephew. Everyone really enjoyed it.

I had found a deal online for buy one get one free tickets. Our seats were not the best. If we go back again we'll pay more and get the seats that are more center stage. Our seats were on the side and we couldn't see some of the show because of the stage set up. I find the tickets are expensive though compared to other shows that I attend.

The show is in the Grand Old Opry House and parking was difficult to find because they share a parking lot with OpryMills Mall. I had to let everyone out and then go find parking. I have a handicapped tag but all of the handicapped parking was taken.

The restrooms were all very clean. They do have a concessions stand that sells drinks, popcorn, etc. We didn't puchase any though.

The seating is in pews, similar to church seating. Which I enjoyed better than having individual seats. Our seats were in the balcony to the left of the stage.

The show was great. Lots of legs and kicking! There was a short scene they did with 3D that was perfect. Everyone jumped when they thought a snowball was coming at them. Very realistic.

There was a short intermission that allowed you just enough time to stretch and visit the restrooms.

1 Thank Sherri1062
Alton, Illinois
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

We recently went to see the Christmas show of the Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. The seats were excellent and the show was indeed spectacular! Along with the amazing Rockettes, there was a singing and dancing troupe and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. The live Nativity at the end made it all the better and brought tears to my eyes.