“Loser's Bar and Grill”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Loser's Bar and Grill”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

May 18th, Sunday, Tony and I decided to Urban Hike today again in Nashville. So, after we made a couple stops and we ended up here...Loser's Bar and Grill on the West Side off Broadway near Vanderbilt University.

It is a Sunday and about 11am..so its not really crowded...
In fact, we were the first people there. Our bartender, Peyton, introduced herself. She is really lovely and so friendly.

Tony ordered a PBR and I got a soda ...only $3 for both with taxes...great bargain!!! We sat at the very nice wooden bar that is shiny gloss poly covering..the bar is really nice. The bar is a little dark but I really like that.
The music was 80's rock, which we loved so very much..we are a fan of that venue of music.

This place is larger outside than inside. It has a large patio area that is enclosed but the bar inside is much smaller, but that is okay. The outside is really nice area. I would definitely come here again. Peyton never offered us any food so, I guess they don't cook here, but again OKAY with me..if I came here it would be to drink only anyway and enjoy some music.

I really liked this spot and I would go here again..The prices were right, staff friendly and she is in a band. We asked if she was playing anywhere currently and she said she wasn't ...but she is such a beautiful lady with a great personality and speaking voice. She sings Rock so Tony and I would definitely like to hear her perform..We made a new friend today,...thanks Peyton for making us feel like we were back home...

We both highly recommend this little bar to enjoy yourself alone or with some friends

Visited May 2014