“Clean, secure, and close to everything!”
other travellers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental Balcony
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Traveling...
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Clean, secure, and close to everything!”
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Great location -- you can walk anywhere downtown! We stayed for the Rolling Stones concert at LP field and initially thought it would be a bit of a hike, but it was no problem at all for me and my 60-year-old mother. It's also an excellent location for food, Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman...really anywhere you want to go sightseeing in downtown Nashville! The room and amenities were very nice as well, but honestly we were hardly ever there to enjoy them. The room also had a little outdoor patio that was nice to sit and chill at night after a long day.

Travelling group: Other
1 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am very happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your Rolling Stones adventure in Nashville. Let us know the next time you are planning a trip so we can ensure you receive a 5-star experience!
mattforzl...
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This is our second time staying at the Cumberland through Stay Alfred and we couldn't be happier. Perfect location and a reasonable price. We'll be coming back again.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Parking was easy access...but difficult to find a spot
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We love our guests, and we love knowing you had such a great time. Let us know next time you're in town, and we'll give you another 5-star experience!
Paula_GSa...
Santa Monica
“A terrible company”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The unit was very comfortable, and the location and housekeeping were very good. The problem is with Stay Alfred. Their entire business model is to upsell and profit however they can. They are in a hospitality business but have no idea what they are doing. They actually lied to us. It starts with the reservation process. The agents are not on site so they have no knowledge of the properties. The entire cost is non-refundable, or you can hold the reservation for a non-refundable $30. After they have your money, they send you a contract that you are required to sign. They asked for my birthdate, in order to do a background check. I have never been asked that before. What if they'd asked for my social security number and I refused? Would I have lost all my money? We were coming in on a red-eye, so I asked for early check-in. The calendar indicated that the previous tenant was checking out the day before, so I didn't think there'd be a problem. The agent said to wait until the day before to confirm, fair enough. A week before, the agent called me with the terrific idea of our renting the unit for the night before our arrival, for a slightly reduced fee. I figured I'd take my chances. When I called back the day before, the agent had trouble finding our reservation, put me on hold, and came back to tell me that we couldn't come early because the unit was scheduled for some extra cleaning. I contacted our original booking agent, who told me that the reason we couldn't come early was that the room had been rented for the one night prior, and we couldn't check in until 3pm. The calendar still indicated it was vacant. When we arrived in Nashville, we drove around until 9am and then went to to building to check. THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE UNIT. We dozed in our car for awhile because we didn't trust this company already. We received a phone message at 11 am that it was okay for us to check-in. There is no management on the ground, and though there is a concierge, they have nothing to do with Stay Alfred. The wireless was non-functional, and it appeared that we only got analog TV stations. After several calls to Stay Alfred, where different agents kept suggesting various power-cycles, an agent said that Comcast had told therm there was an outage in the area, and they had no idea when it would be over. Another agent said he'd call Comcast, and call me back. He did, with a similar story. So I called Comcast. After nearly 45 minutes out of my vacation on the phone, we figured out that the router wasn't working. We had to use Ethernet. Comcast told me that there was NO CABLE account affiliated with our address. In fact, there was only one Stay Alfred account in the entire building. So no cable. The finale to this story is that since booking, I've gotten a huge amount of bizarre email spam, AND regular mail solicitations. I know this because I booked the room under my married name, which is legal but one I rarely use. THAT is the name these solicitations are coming to. So though the unit is nice, I would never rent from this company again. Try to find something in the building from VRBO or equivalent.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: terrible management
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
23 Apr 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback. It sounds like your experience was far from what we promise. We take guest reviews very seriously, and you've pointed out several areas in which we fell short on your stay. We do not market by mail or sell guest information, and you may permanently unsubscribe from our E-mail updates at any time. Please contact us directly next time you're in Nashville, so that we can give you the 5-star for which we're known.
AllieMac4
Columbus, Ohio
“great downtown location”
Reviewed 27 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My husband and I had a very pleasant stay at The Cumberland via Stay Alfred. The condo was quiet, well-maintained and clean. The location is great, as it is just blocks away from the major sites to see while visiting Nashville. The provided parking was a great addition as well. Our only complaint was that the wifi did not work, but we were rarely in the condo to really use it.

Your age range 25-34
jonnyFied...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful Place, high end finishes, Great location”
Reviewed 28 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Great place/location....... This place was excellent for a couple visiting Nashville. No need for a car, only two block walk to the honky Tonks, food and shopping on Broadway. Very spacious and stylish.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and decor
Liked least: the place was under renovation, but it did not effect our stay, lobby area was still accessible, only saw construction in adjacent areas
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. It's our goal to consistently deliver the best vacation rentals in the most desirable downtown locations, and it's gratifying to know we hit our mark. Please let us know next time you come to town, so we can deliver another 5-star experience.
cathron2
Virginia
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 5 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We traveled to Nashville with daughter and husband. Found the unit to be quite small for four people having only one bathroom. Other than that it was in a perfect location just a very short walk to Broadway. Apartment was nicely decorated, clean, and well equipped. We would definitely stay again if only the two of us.

Travelling group: Extended Family
11 Nov 2014
Thank you for choosing Stay Alfred. We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed the location. If you prefer more space, we do have 2 bedroom, 2 bath units in the same building. Please feel free to contact us for rates. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to hosting you again.
Choiniere...
“This place has it all......”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Great location....within a short walk to all of Nashville's nightlife. Apartment was neat as a pin and much nicer then a hotel room. We enjoyed our stay very much and will return. Check out Demos' Restaurant on Commerce Street...the food is unbelievable and the price is right.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
11 Jun 2015
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing