“Nashville's best kept Secret! 5 Star!”

The Inn at Fontanel
Ranked #1 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Crestview
“Nashville's best kept Secret! 5 Star!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I generally stay at Union Station for our Anniversary, but with no rooms available I started looking for a place that "could come close". I stumbled on the last available room at Fontanel (the King Lower Suite). I thought... Why not try it. It had been a Southern Living Idea House, I own a real estate brokerage...I thought it might be something different. I was blown away by the comfortable home like feel, the personal service (Jarod was amazing), and the beautiful and immaculate suite. This resort will be my annual go to place to celebrate my anniversary... Sorry Union Station :(
The restaurant had the best tomato sauce and meatball stramboli and a great atmosphere with live music. The cooked to order breakfast was fantastic! You really feel like you are at a private bed and breakfast. We toured the Fontanel mansion and the best part was our guide, STEVEN WHITSON. He WOWED us by singing some of his original songs. This guy is the next Josh Turner and someone should sign this guy to a record deal FAST! We will go back just to see him again! I only hope that next year we will be able to get a room for our anniversary... There are only 6 suites so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. I can't recommend this hotel enough! The only suggestion
I have is... Put in a pool, hot tub, and firepit

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank R-S0615
Fontanel_Attractions, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Fontanel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
How kind of you for giving us such a rave review! Thank you for choosing to stay here at the Inn for your anniversary. We are delighted that you not only were able to enjoy the Inn but that you were able to enjoy our other offerings on the property. We look forward to you coming back and celebrating with us for years to come and thank you for your suggestions.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This is the most service-oriented place I've ever visited. We were treated so well we didn't want to leave. I would highly recommend it to anyone!!!! Don't miss the chance to stay there....and tour the mansion and the distillery! Dine at the cafe too.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank VMRogers
Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to be considered one's home away from home. We would love to host you again soon.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I am a hotel snob. My husband and I love quality, character and service and typically gravitate (when we can) to high-end boutique lodging. We just wrapped up a week's vacation at a family home in Hilton Head, and due to some rain, decided to hit the road early and make the trip home a 2-day trip instead of our typical 1-day power drive. Not knowing where we would feel like stopping, we decided late-day on Nashville, so I started checking Tripadvisor ratings, originally planning to stay downtown. After reading various reviews and checking a few websites, we decided to give the Inn at Fontanel a try. We were fortunate to secure a room that someone else had cancelled, and it was the best overnight we have had in some time. the Inn is extremely comfortable, amazingly beautiful and very service-oriented (Jared, Amy and Wes were all incredible). The architecture, decor and overall characteristics of the property are all remarkable, and the developer obviously has a great vision for something very special. I would highly recommend the Inn for couples, a girls getaway or a family treat. My 11-year old son (who typically has to be pried away from electronics) is already asking when we can go back. Like him, I can't wait.

Room Tip: we stayed in the carriage house which was a comfortable fit for my husband, myself and our 11 year o...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank jaynemichaud
Fontanel_Attractions, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Fontanel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for the raving review and sharing your experience. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is our pleasure to know that you will consider the Inn at Fontanel to host you when you visit Nashville again. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at The Inn at Fontanel over Memorial Day Weekend, which also happened to be our 1 year wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived to when we left, the entire staff was so friendly and accommodating. The cottages are GORGEOUS and the main kitchen/living room is stunning. We had our puppy with us (black lab) and he enjoyed running around in the open field. One morning, we enjoyed breakfast and coffee on our front porch and the other morning we went into the main kitchen...each time the food was delicious! On Saturday, we ventured into the city and they scheduled a car service to pick us up/drop us off. We LOVE everything about this boutique hotel and will DEFINITELY be back. 5+++ stars!

Room Tip: All are excellent!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
First and foremost thank you for your review of the Inn at Fontanel. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to spend your first anniversary with us in Nashville. Our cottages/bunkies are quite popular with many of our guests. Thank you for making a memory with us and we look forward to your return.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff were so friendly and helpful. Our room was gorgeous - stayed in the upper suite. We escaped to the front porch alone and heard the rainfall on the tin roof. Gazed into the hillside from the porch swing. Walked along a creek to the restaurant for a wonderful meal. Even got to witness a photo shoot for the food network! Breakfast was so easy and so very good. Loved every minute of it. It was luxurious but not stuffy. We felt so comfortable and welcomed. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Holly K
Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you were able to experience the Inn at Fontanel, restaurant as well as a little bit of nature. It would be our pleasure to get to host you again in the future.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The accommodations were outstanding but the staff made this trip the most memorable and the happiest we had in a long time. The rooms are just first class with the greatest Turkish-T towels
and the longest pouch (swings and great couches) around the entire building. The Director of
Guest services Kellie Lapelle was just outstanding during our entire visit and Amy the afternoon
Mgr. could not do enough for us and made us feel like part of her family. Wille the guest Mgr in the AM is just fantastic and went over the top for serve to us. The Chef's at the breakfast were great and the meals was very bountiful plus like Grandma made. ( try the French toast).

Our dog cooper had the run of the place and the staff treated him not like a dog but like one of our family who was the KING ( by the way he is the King)

The café almost next to The Inn is great food with music almost every night and the Tour of the Mansion is not to be missed. Again a top notch place with a over the top staff. Will be back!!!

Chris / pat and cooper the king

1 Thank chris l
Thank you for the kind words you shared about your experience during your visit to the Inn at Fontanel. Getting to know our guests is a unique and special part of being in the hospitality field.
Being a pet friendly property we often have the chance to meet the entire family. We look forward to your next visit and make sure you bring Cooper back too!
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I can not say enough wonderful things about this glorious luxury boutique. I would stay here again in an instant. The staff are friendly without being overwhelming, Everyone that I spoke with was authentically warm and hospitable. We stayed in the north Bunkie and it was beautiful. The bed was very comfortable, The linen felt luxurious. The rooms are equipped with a comfy robe to wear during your stay. I love that extra touch! The towels are large and feel luxurious. The made-to-order breakfast is made by chefs that take pleasure in making a breakfast you enjoy. One morning they accommodated our request to have breakfast on the porch on our cabin. It was glorious. The Inn is just outside Nashville so it is easy to get to all the things you might be visiting Nashville to see but the stay at the Inn is so opposite a typical hotel stay. I have used the word luxurious a lot in this review but really the stay is total luxury.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
We are delighted that you had a wonderful time here at the Inn at Fontanel. Making sure our guests are comfortable is a top priority and we are excited to know that we accomplished that during your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.