“Unique finds, big bucks”

Downtown Antique Mall
Ranked #139 of 253 things to do in Nashville
midwestern
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Unique finds, big bucks”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Fun place to wander through, but the prices were really up there for the same things you see in any other antique shop in the country. There are some unique architectural items if you are creative.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank M B

Overland Park, Kansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome to look at not good to buy ”
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

I had read some reviews about this place and wasn't sure I wanted to go there but I decided to anyways. This place was in a creepy looking building and the entrance is on the back. This place had tons of cool stuff. But things were pretty pricy. But overall it was a fun place to look at!

Helena, AL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun shopping experience; good prices”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Love this place! I visit Nashville frequently for the flea market, but on this trip wanted to expand my explorations to some of the unique shops in the area. Situated right alongside a railroad track (my visit felt choreographed...a train passed just as I arrived...), Downtown Antique Mall is a unique shopping venue for well-displayed vintage wares. I purchased a beautiful concho-style leather and tin belt, and was very pleased with the price. The owner, Pat, reminds me a little - both with her display skills and personally - of stylist/designer Mary Emmerling. I will be returning.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank SmithandHeart
near Chicago
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Lots to look at here!”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

This antique mall had lots to look at and the prices seemed fairly reasonable. My friends and I love to antique and we spent an hour going up and down the rows in the huge building. Not in the nicest neighborhood, but worth the trip.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Annie630
Nashville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Rough around the edges, but good vintage modern selection.”
Reviewed 15 November 2009

While I agree with the other reviewer that this is not the most comfortable antique mall in Nashville, it does have the best selection of vintage modern I've seen in the area. Pre to Post Modern and the Downtown Antique Mall are my 2 best sources for anything mid century-70's modern. If you look at it as more of an indoor flea market you won't be as disappointed in the amenities.

1 Thank NashvilleCamper